About the Tour:
- Fantasize your dream in an excellent romantic putting of Kashmir - a land of inconceivable splendor in this high-priced honeymoon tour. Feel a experience of peace and simplicity as you permit your arms go with the flow via the relax waters whilst looking the solar set down in a shikara experience at the glittering Dal Lake. A comfortable live withinside the fancy searching and intricately carved lavish wood houseboats will upload a hint of royalty to your best honeymoon.
- Sit lower back and watch the shepherd boys wave as they go the banks of the foaming and gurgling Lidder River which curves its manner across the mountains to close by spots like Aru Valley or Betaab Valley. From sipping a warm cup of Kahwa whilst admiring the golden solar merging with the silver snow in Gulmarg to recreating your favored Bollywood second in opposition to the flower encumbered meadows of Sonmarg together along with your soulmate will make your honeymoon a memorable one.
- Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Stay on a double-sharing foundation in nicely sanitized hotels.
- Airport picks up and drop as in line with your flight timings. Comfortable and hygienic automobile (Sedan / SUV) for sightseeing on all days as in line with the itinerary.
- MAP Meal plan on all days
- Friendly and skilled driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing in a cushty and clean automobile as in line with the itinerary
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Row your very own Shikara boat at the Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early withinside the morning and witness the tradition of Mir Bahris
- Head out to the maximum instagramable caf├⌐ of Srinagar Chai Jaai Tea Roo
- Visit the frozen lake of flowers - Gadsar Lake
- Visit the taking pictures spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood films like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway, and lots more
- Swing through Khilanmarg, which gives panoramic perspectives of the majestic Himalayas.
- Enjoy the snow sports skiing, snowshoeing at Gulmarg
- Horse driving at Alpather Lake
- Drop through the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.
How to attain:
- By Air: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is a global airport that is nicely related and airways provide everyday flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh.
- By Rail: To attain Srinagar through train, one has to attain both Jammu Tawi or Udhampur railway stations which might be nicely related with one-of-a-kind elements of India.
- By Road: The nation of Kashmir is nicely related through a community of nation and personal buses with numerous close-by towns and towns.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar | Welcome to the 'Heaven on Earth'
- Reach Srinagar and meet a representative at a pre-decided pickup point who will help you get transferred to your hotel.
- Explore the world-famous Mughal Gardens including Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh, Tulip garden(AsiaΓÇÖs largest tulip garden), Botanical garden, Chashma Shahi & Pari Mahal with the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- Post that, visit the Hazratbal Shrine, where a hair strand of Prophet Mohammad is preserved carefully.
- In the evening, spend some time near the lake and explore the nearby markets.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 2: Excursion to Sonmarg | Explore the 'Meadow Of Gold'
- After an early morning breakfast served at the hotel, proceed to the Meadow of Gold with your loved ones.
- You will be passing through scenic valleys and lush pine forests.
- Once you reach Sonmarg, you can enjoy activities such as the pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier, and water sports at Ganderbal.
- In the evening, you will be taken back to your hotel in Srinagar for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel, after which you will be transferred to Pahalgam, also addressed as Valley of Shepherds.
- Visit the most preferred place for the Indian Film Makers, where you will enjoy the charms of the valley which is famous for its alpine treks, nature walk, spectacular sights.
- After capturing the beauty of Pahalgam in your eyes, spend leisure time and explore the surroundings.
- Take a leisure stroll in the lush green meadows before going back to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 4: Pahalgam to Gulmarg | Embark on the 2nd highest Gondola Ride in the World
- Wake up to the scenic views of the lofty mountains and after having a delicious breakfast, leave for Gulmarg.
- Get ready to experience the world-famous Gondola ride that will send chills down your spine while taking you to the Apharwat Peak via Kongdori and witness the mesmerizing Kashmir Valley below.
- After the Gondola ride, you will be transferred to your hotel in Gulmarg.
- End your day with a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 5: Transfer to Srinagar and Departure | Wave Goodbye to the Mountains with Everlasting Memories
- After early morning breakfast, you will proceed towards Srinagar where you will be dropped at your desired location.
- This concludes your Luxury tour of the beautiful Kashmir Valley.