About the Tour:
- Fly all of the manners from Delhi to Ladakh and experience this lovely amalgamation of mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in a single lovely and dynamic geography. This adventure capabilities maximum of the worldΓÇÖs maximum motorable passes with the awesome splendor of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its exceptional scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable area in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list. It gives you a life amidst the lovely valley of mountains and a starlit sky withinside the night.
- Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla- Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang-la - Stok Village - Leh
- Duration: 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Start point: Leh Airport
- Endpoint: Leh Airport
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Flight tickets from Delhi to Leh and back (Ex-Delhi)
- Airport choose-up and drop as according to your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and unique requests) and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all limited areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
- Sightseeing as according to the itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and simple first-resource at some point of the tour.
- Camping with a nighttime bonfire
Things now no longer to miss:
- Shop memento for buddies and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the first-rate double-humped (Bactrian) camels completely located at Nubra valley
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
- The simplest manner to tour Ladakh is via way of means of air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) placed in Leh. This airport is attached to many global airports in India like Delhi. It additionally gets flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and different not unusual place locations in India.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to the WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snack - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh.
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the Shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style and take a picture with famous 3-idiots scooter
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Leh | Excursion to Rancho School
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
- Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ΓÇÿ3 IdiotsΓÇÖ as the site where the last scene was shot
- Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Leh to Stok village | Feast on Traditional Ladakhi Lunch
- After a sumptuous breakfast, it's time to explore the Stok village.
- The picturesque, quaint village of Stok lies nestled at the base of the might Stok range with the Stok Kangri peak (6150 m). The valley, home to the Stok Chu river is a very green and fertile area.
- Stroll through white-washed Chortens and mud-brick homes strewn across barley fields, adorned by fluttering prayer flags wielded in the wind.
- Later, enjoy traditional 'Ladakhi Lunch' served hot in a 200-year-old house by a local Ladakhi family.
- Rest for a while and in the evening roam around the Leh city local Bazar.
- Later savor a lip-smacking dinner.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Fly out of Leh And it's already time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and this magical land.
- After breakfast, we will drop you at the airport to take your flight out of Leh.