- Activity Location: Near Laknavaram Lake
- Check-in Time: 4:00 P.M
- Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea and snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
- Activity: Indoor and Outdoor Games
About the Laknavaram Campsite:
- The Estate is 536 m above sea level and it was built by the Kakatiya dynasty in the 13th Century. Laknavaram lake is spread over an area of 10,000 acres and holds about 2,135 m of water, it irrigates over 3500 acres of land. It has 13 islands in it and a 160 m-long bridge.
- It is surrounded by a thick deciduous forest and it is a very popular tourist place you can enjoy the cold breeze that is coming over the lake and walk with your partner through the area and feel the other nature.
About Camping in Laknavaram:
- The campsite is dedicated to making you feel comfortable and engaged throughout the time so you will spend the best moments here and enjoy the ambience with loved ones.
- The night camping experience in Laknavaram lake accompanied by kayaking and boating is an adventurous journey and the sky over you will soothe your eyes and mind.
- People who desire to escape their busy lives and hectic schedule would benefit most from the area and the surroundings and the local people are also so beautiful and engaging and caring.
- This location is special for relaxation because the sound of nature like the murmuring of birds and chirping of birds will make you feel you are in a special place.
- A lovely cheerful warm bonfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite and with your partner and you can enjoy all this with BBQ and beverages.