- Activity Location: Satara Village (Vasota Trek)
- Check-in: 3:00 P.M. (Day 1)
- Check-out: 11:00 A.M. (Day 2)
- Duration: 2 DAYS
About the Vasota, Satara Village Campsite:
- The Vasota jungle trek concludes at the campsite. On cold nights, sit around a campfire surrounded by a landscape of sparkling clear lakes and mountain ridges, ideal for entertaining.
- When you reach the Vasota Jungle Trek's summit, you'll be amazed to see forts nestled among the region's mountains and forested hills.
About Camping in Vasota, Satara Village:
- Arrive at the location and meet with your guides/ coordinators.
- Check in to the campsite and get settled in your camps allowed.
- The campsite provides double/triple/quad sharing accommodation in alpine tents.
- As most trekking activities in Sabah take place near national parks and forest reserves, including mangroves, mountains, and rainforests, jungle trekking is accompanied by a guide.
- You can also do activities such as trekking, pool, and experience barbecue. You can also enjoy light music with bonfires, and some exciting games.
- Sit around a warm bonfire session and have fun with your loved ones under the star-studded sky.