Kids Boating in Yelagiri
Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu
Booking with ₹0
-33% ₹ 100
What will you experience
30 Mins of Boating
Perfect Weekend Trip
About the Activity
|Near Ebenezer Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Yelagiri
|8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- With the stunning hills and valleys of the region allowing you to treat your eyes to exotic locales, there is no doubt that a traveller or explorer will find enough places and sights to visit. Take your kids on a day outing and let them enjoy boating while you capture the moments.
- The artificial Punganur Lake in the area, which draws a large number of tourists and visitors each year, is one of the most amazing and mind-blowing places in the world. It is also one of the many locations you can explore while staying in the area.
About Kids Boating in Yelagiri:
- Arrive at the venue with your kids and get a brief about the activity and safety precautions and make your kids ready for the activity.
- Our knowledgeable team will keep an eye on your kids as they ride in peace and comfort.
- Travellers in Tamil Nadu are starting to use it as a popular summer destination. The lake is a tranquil refuge where boating and nature walks are most popular.
- It reflects the vivid beauty of the forest of trees that encircles the lake's glistening waters. On occasion, when the lake's water level is low, rocks can be seen at the lake's bottom.
- The area's stunning surroundings and tranquil waters have made boating its main draw. On a family vacation to the Yelagiri Hills.
- Let your Kids have fun while boating and capture the adorable moments for them. The kids are going to love the boat ride and will want to come again.
Know before you book
- Do not dress comfortably.
- Certain activities are not advised for those who have had major surgery, or a broken leg or arm, for safety reasons.
- Carrying any type of sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, drink, knife, etc. is not permitted.
- The activity is only for kids over the age of eight.
- Please keep the area around the riding area clean.
- The business disclaims all liability for injuries, and all safety precautions will be properly considered.
- Any damage may be charged by the extent of the damage.
- Any participant judged unworthily may be rejected by the trainer at any time.
Things to Carry
- Food and Water Supplies
- Proper Clothing
- Id Proof
- UA Voucher