- Route: Surat- Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi - Surat
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point: Kochi
- End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
Take a five-day trip from Pune to Kerala, home to the peaceful backwaters, turquoise canals, lush and evergreen coconut plantations, and warm-hearted inhabitants. Kerala is one of the most scenic excursion destinations in the country. It's affectionately known as "God's Own Country," and it's miles embellished with the help of the Arabian Sea, casting a spooky spell on tourists! You'll get to enjoy all of the characteristics of Kerala's painstaking splendor with delicious food and beautifully sterilized hotels only with Universal Adventures, from hill station to backwater area, tribal village to the prismatic beach.
How to reach:
∩╗┐Air, road, and rail are all options for getting to Kochi. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is a Kochi airport with domestic and international flight connections. Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are the two main railway stations in Kochi. Kochi has a good relationship with its neighboring towns and states. Buses run from major South Indian cities to Kochi.
Day 1: Kochi To Munnar | The Unexplored Land of God's Own Country
- Board a flight from Surat to Kochi and attain Kochi.
- Meet our consultant at Kochi airport and get transferred to Munnar.
- Enroute Munnar hills, witness the inexperienced Paradise of Kerala with never-ending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations, and several flowers and fauna.
- Get a threat to go to Cheeyappara in addition to Valara waterfalls at the side of the cute tea valleys and foggy hills.
- Complete the formalities at your pre-booked Hotel/Resort in Munnar when you arrive.
- Spend the afternoon as you choose.
- In the evening, have a cup of tea and make your way closer to the Munnar market for a few local shopping sprees.
- Enjoy your day-to-day activities and dinner at the motel/resort.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing | Indulge in Breathtaking perspectives of the Munnar City
- Early in the morning, wake up inside, eat a healthy meal, and get ready to explore Munnar.
- Visit places like Echo Point, Blossom Park, Hydel Park, and the TATA Tea Museum, among others.
- After lunch, continue to Eravikulam National Park, where the endangered Nilgiri Tahr is protected, which is Munnar's top enchantment for calm trekking.
- Take in the breathtaking panorama of the Munnar hills as a whole.
- In the evening, apply pressure to your motel/lower resort's back. and take pleasure in a one-day life and dinner.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady | The Wildlife Destination
- Get up early in the morning, eat breakfast, finish the check-in formalities at your hotel, and drive closer to Thekkady, Kerala's wildlife holiday location.
- It's also known as the state's spice cabinet.
- To get to this rainforest holiday location, take a beautiful journey across the hills and valleys of the Western Ghats.
- Enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake, which flows through the Periyar Tiger Reserve.
- On the Periyar Reserve, you can be in danger of seeing wild animals like elephants, bison, sambar, deer, and so on.
- Enjoy a day at the beach and dinner at the motel.
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey | Welcome to the land of lush backwaters
- Early in the morning, after breakfast, check out of the resort, drive to Alleppey, and board your houseboat for a Backwaters trip.
- Canals, lakes, and caves abound in a great region. Your 'Kettuvalloms,' or houseboats, are high-priced vessels with well-appointed beds and bathrooms.
- After a test drive, have a delicious lunch on the houseboat with a view.
- You can sunbathe on the deck or gaze out the windows of your staterooms onto the palm-fringed view.
- Apart from the beautiful surroundings, the lives along the backwaters are what make this a memorable experience.
- Dinner will be served with a beautiful view of the backwaters.
- Live on the Houseboat for the night.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi | Back to the land of ports
- Get up early in the morning, eat breakfast, pack your belongings, and travel to Kochi.
- If time allows, go sightseeing and visit Fort Cochin, Marine Pressure, and other places.
- Arrive in Kochi on time for your departure to Pune, and end your trip with sweet memories.