- Route: Pune - Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi - Pune
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point: Kochi
- End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
- Embark this 5 days excursion from Pune to Kerala, the dwelling house of the silent backwaters, azure canals, lush and evergreen coconut groves, and warm-hearted locals, is one of the maximum picturesque vacation locations withinside the country.
- Fondly referred to as the ΓÇ£GodΓÇÖs Own CountryΓÇ¥, it's far embellished through the Arabian Sea and casts a paranormal spell at the visitors!
- From hill station to backwater region, tribal village to the prismatic beach, you may get to experience all of the elements of KeralaΓÇÖs meticulous splendor with Delicious food and properly-sanitized Hotels simplest with Universal Adventures.
How to reach: Kochi is accessible by air, road, and railway. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is a Kochi airport with domestic and international flight connections. Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are the two major railway stations in Kochi. Kochi is well connected to nearby towns and states. Buses run from major South Indian cities to Kochi.
Day 1: Kochi To Munnar | The Unexplored Land of God's Own Country
- Take a flight from Pune to Kochi and arrive in the city.
- Meet our consultant at the Kochi airport and travel to Munnar.
- Witness the undiscovered paradise of Kerala en route to Munnar Hills, with infinite expanses of Tea farms, spice plantations, and a variety of plants and wildlife.
- Get a chance to visit Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls, as well as the charming tea valleys and foggy hills.
- Complete the test in formalities at your pre-booked Hotel/Resort in Munnar upon arrival.
- Spend the afternoon as you choose.
- In the evening, have a cup of tea and make your way closer to the Munnar market for a few local shopping sprees.
- Take pleasure in your day-to-day existence and dinner at the motel/resort.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing | Indulge in Breathtaking perspectives of the Munnar City
- Get up early in the morning, eat a healthy breakfast, and get ready to explore the town of Munnar.
- Visit places like Echo Point, Blossom Park, Hydel Park, and the TATA Tea Museum, among others.
- After lunch, drive closer to the Eravikulam National Park, where the endangered Nilgiri Tahr is protected. Munnar is known for its gentle trekking.
- Enjoy the breathtaking panorama of the Munnar hills in their entirety.
- In the evening, apply pressure on your lower back in preparation for your stay at the hotel or resort. and have a single day's worth of life and meals.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady | The Wildlife Destination
- Get up early in the morning, eat breakfast, finish the check-out duties at your hotel, and drive closer to Thekkady, Kerala's wildlife holiday location.
- It's also known as the state's spice cabinet.
- To get to this rainforest holiday location, take a breathtaking journey through the Western Ghats' hills and valleys.
- Enjoy a boat ride through Periyar Lake, which flows through the Periyar Tiger Reserve.
- On the Periyar Reserve, you may get the opportunity to see wild animals such as elephants, bison, sambar, deer, and others.
- Enjoy a single-day live performance and dinner at the motel.
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey| Welcome to the land of lush backwaters
- Early in the morning, after breakfast, check out of the resort, drive to Alleppey, and board your houseboat for a Backwaters trip.
- Canals, lakes, and coves make this a fantastic site. Your 'Kettuvalloms,' or houseboats, are expensive vessels with well-appointed beds and bathrooms.
- After checking in, have a delicious lunch on the houseboat with a view.
- You can sunbathe on the deck or gaze out the windows of your staterooms onto the palm-fringed view.
- Apart from the stunning scenery, the lifestyles along the backwaters are what make this such a memorable experience.
- Dinner will be served with a breathtaking view of the backwaters.
- Overnight live on a Houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi | Back to the land of ports
- Get up early in the morning, submit a breakfast percentage of your luggage, and travel to Kochi.
- If time allows, go sightseeing and visit Fort Cochin, Marine Pressure, and other places.
- Arrive in Kochi on time for your departure to Pune, and end your trip with sweet memories.