- Route: Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start Point: Kochi
- End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
- Kerala, a surreal vacation spot wherein the morning brings mist and magic inside, and the nighttime bids farewell with a number of the enthralling melodies performed by Mother Nature affectionately known as "God's Own Country," is a surreal vacation spot wherein the morning brings mist and magic inside, and the nighttime bids farewell with a number of the enthralling melodies performed by Mother Nature fondly known as "God's
- Kerala is ornamented by lush greenery and fresh, clean air, emerald-glistening backwaters, tea plantations, rice fields, and gorgeous landscape that can be seen with every turn of the head.
- Allow your wanderlust to run wild and plan a trip to this fascinating land.
How to reach:
- By Air: Regardless of the area of India or sector one is coming from, Cochin International Airport (CIAL) makes traveling into Kerala simple and convenient.
- By Rail: Kochi has two main railway stations, Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction, which are well connected to the rest of India.
- By Road: Kerala's major cities are well connected to other parts of India thanks to a fantastic network of roadways. The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) and several private bus services connect all of Kerala's large and small towns.
Day 1: Kochi To Munnar | The Unexplored Land of God's Own Country
- Take a flight from Mumbai to Kochi, where you will meet our consultant and be transferred to Munnar.
- Drive to Munnar Hills, Kerala's undiscovered paradise, with unending stretches of tea plantations, spice plantations, and a plethora of plants and animals.
- On the way, stop at the Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls to take in the tranquility of the cascading water.
- Complete the formalities at your pre-booked lodge when you arrive in Munnar.
- Spend the afternoon as you choose.
- Sip a cup of tea in the evening and make your way to the Munnar marketplace for a few nearby shopping sprees.
- At the Munnar lodge/resort, enjoy a single day of life and dinner.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing | Breathtaking perspectives of Tea Plantations
- Inside the morning, wake up in the laps of inexperienced carpeted hills, eat a great breakfast, and get ready to explore Munnar.
- In the middle of misty peaks and chilly breezes, visit Eco point, Blossom Park, and Hydel Park.
- To understand what it takes to produce a great cup of tea, visit the TATA Tea Museum.
- In the afternoon, make your way to Eravikulam National Park, where the endangered Nilgiri Tahr is protected.
- Munnar's high attractiveness is gentle hiking and discovering the precise wilderness.
- You can get a spectacular view of the Munnar hills from the top of the hill.
- Later, return to your lodge and take in a single day's worth of life and dinner at the Munnar lodge/resort.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady | The Wildlife Destination
- Wake up amongst the inexperienced carpets in the morning, check out your lodge after breakfast, and go to Thekkady, Kerala's wildlife vacation spot.
- It's also known as the state's spice cabinet.
- To get to this rainforest holiday location, you'll have to travel across the Western Ghats' hills and valleys.
- Also, take a fantastic boat ride on Periyar Lake, which flows through the Periyar Tiger Reserve, where you might catch a glimpse of the big cat if you're lucky.
- On the Periyar Reserve, you can see wild animals such as elephants, bison, sambar, deer, and others.
- At the Thekkady lodge/resort, enjoy a single day of life and dinner.
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey | The Land Of Lush Blue Lagoons
- Get up early in the morning, eat breakfast, complete the test-out procedure at the resort, and travel to Alleppey.
- When you arrive at Alleppey, enjoy life on the Houseboat, which includes a variety of interesting activities.
- One observes one-of-a-kind scenes from the villages, rice fields, coconut palms, fishermen, and nearby life while drifting down a maze of canals.
- Overnight live at Houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey | Enjoy at Houseboat
- Start your day with a breathtaking view of the tranquil stretches of lakes, canals, and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea's coast.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast on the deck, which has a traditional seaside feel.
- This day is yours to do as you like. Relax on the houseboat and make friends with the locals.
- Overnight live on the houseboat.
Day 6: Alleppey to Kochi | Time to Say Goodbye to the Nature with Memories
- Get up early in the morning, eat breakfast, and pack your belongings for your trip to Kochi.
- On the way, stop for sightseeing at the Cochin Fort, the Marine Forces, and other places if time permits.
- Arrive in Kochi on time for your flight, and arrive in Mumbai with sweet memories.