- Route: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Kanyakumari - Trivandrum
- Start Point: Kochi
- End Point: Trivandrum
- Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
About the Destination:
- Adorned with captivating greens, Kerala lures visitors from throughout for a joyful and tranquil vacation revel in with the Kerala excursion bundle from Hyderabad. Offering mountains and seashores; shrines and palaces; jungles and plantations, this terrific South Indian country tempts visitors of a wide variety and ages. This enchanting vacation spot has its doorways open for its circle of relatives vacationers, honeymooners, pilgrims, journey fanatics, records buffs, and nature lovers.
- While Munnar pledges to provide you lush tea gardens, serene dams, and enchanting viewpoints, Alleppey gives you silent backwater lagoons and pristine seashores that may be skilled with the Kerala bundle from Hyderabad. Thekkady helps you to spend a pleasing time with its wildlife, Kovalam permits you to discover your adventurous facet with its adrenaline-pumping seaside sports. Cochin helps you to revel in the texture of the cutting-edge facet of Kerala, Kanyakumari takes you returned to the ancient instances of the country. An excursion that has all of it to make your revel in simply memorable.
Day 1: Arrival in Munnar
- When you arrive at Kochi Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station from Hyderabad, you will be greeted warmly by our consultant and transferred to Munnar in a comfortable AC car.
- Experience rejuvenation as you pressure through the green carpets of the tea farms and welcome scenery throughout the 4-hour excursion.
- When you arrive at Munnar, check-in and relax in your cozy rooms.
- Unwind from the adventurous tiredness by sipping a couple of warm teas.
- Spend your day relaxing at entertainment while admiring the beauty of the slopes and mountains.
- Enjoy a genuine night's sleep and live in a lodge for a single day
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast as soon as the sun comes up.
- Kerala tour packages from Hyderabad can take you to some of the city's most notable attractions.
- Take a few high-quality photos in popular locations such as Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Mattupetty Dam, Photo Point, Cinema Shooting Point, and Elephant Spot.
- Later, visit Eravikulam National Park, Headworks Dam, Anamudi Peak, Historical Church, Blossom Hydel Park, Tata Tea Museum, Spice Plantation, and Pothamedu, among other places.
- You return to your lodge room after a tiring day trip and climb into your mattresses for a restful night's sleep.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady
- After a delectable breakfast, keep an eye out for opportunities to get closer to the next holiday site on the schedule.
- Thekkady is a 4-hour beautiful drive from Munnar and is adorned with first-class natural attractions.
- At Thekkady, finish all of your check-in requirements and unfasten up.
- Set out to explore Thekkady's towns and regions.
- Experience a nighttime sail ride on Periyar Lake and explore the Periyar National Park's desolate.
- Later, spend some time in the local marketplaces and save money for souvenirs.
- To live in a single day, get to the lodge at night.
Day 4: Houseboat revel in Alleppey
- After breakfast, head to Alleppey for an exciting houseboat adventure.
- Alleppey is regarded as the "Venice of the East" because of its backwaters and houseboats drifting through them.
- The Kerala tour bundle from Hyderabad promises a spectacular adventure on this type of classic houseboat.
- Check into the houseboat and relax as you cruise through coconut groves and rice fields.
- Enjoy your one-day stay on the boathouse, which is surrounded by water, and sleep to experience a non-violent slumber inside the houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kovalam
- After an entertaining night, nothing beats waking up to a great morning on the houseboat.
- After breakfast, check out and make your way closer to Kovalam, the 'Shoreline Capital of India,' which is the next holiday site on the schedule.
- We leave for Kovalam for a 4.5-hour drive to see the city's enchanting and unique coastline.
- Complete the hassle-free check-in procedures at the hotel, unpack your belongings, and relax because the final day is for fun.
- Spend some quality time with your family and friends at one of the coast's hotels, gazing contentedly at the horizon.
- Enjoy a non-violent one-day stay in the motel.
Day 6: Kovalam Beach
- Get ready for an invigorating day trip to Kovalam Beach by waking up to a fresh morning and having a quick breakfast.
- Take a trip to the beach and see one of the most beautiful beaches in the country.
- Enjoy a few exhilarating beach water activities while taking in the tranquility of the seaside.
- You can also participate in the many water sports available on the beach, sunbathe on the hot sands, or revive yourself with a therapeutic Ayurvedic massage.
- After a wonderful day at the beach, return to the hotel after sunset and retreat to your rooms for a nonviolent one-day life.
Day 7: Kovalam to Kanyakumari
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the lodge before heading straight to the last stop on the Kerala package from Hyderabad.
- You'll be driven to Kanyakumari, also known as the 'Land's End of India,' after breakfast.
- Enjoy a 2-hour pressure from Kovalam, with stops to Padmanabhapuram Palace and Sucheendram Temple along the way.
- Upon landing in Kanyakumari, take in the breathtaking vista of the Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, and the Bay of Bengal merging into one another.
- After that, embark on a pontoon ride to the prestigious Vivekananda Rock Memorial, where Swami Vivekananda is said to have acquired enlightenment.
- After you've completed your sightseeing, return to your pre-booked lodge for a good night's sleep in your comfortable rooms.
Day 8: Departure
- As you prepare for departure, savor a couple of delectable breakfasts.
- Pack your belongings and prepare to be picked up by our expert.
- As you get closer to Trivandrum, you'll be marking the end of your journey across Kerala's stunning landscape.
- Have a safe journey and return home with lots of memories.