- Route: Delhi - Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point/End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
Kerala, with its peaceful backwaters, blue canals, lush and evergreen coconut plantations, and warm-hearted inhabitants, is one of the country's most gorgeous excursion destinations. It's affectionately known as "God's Own Country," and it's widely ornamented by the Arabian Sea, casting a mystical spell on tourists! You'll get to enjoy all of the components of Kerala's exquisite grandeur with delicious food and well-sanitized hotels best with Universal Adventure, from hill station to backwater area, tribal village to the prismatic beach.
How to reach :
You can go to Delhi via air or train. Indira Gandhi International Airport is a Delhi airport with flight connections throughout India. Delhi Junction is a railway station in Delhi, India, with trains running throughout the country. Delhi is also connected to all of India's most important cities by road. The Delhi Transport Corporation is the most prominent bus operator in Delhi, with multiple bus terminals (DTC).
Day 1: Arrival at Kochi| Enroute Munnar
- Arrive at the Kochi airport from Delhi and be met by one of our representatives.
- Begin your journey in Kochi, where you will be greeted warmly and taken on a tour to Munnar.
- You'll check into the inn after completing Munnar and relax for a while.
- You'll leave late at night to visit the spice farms, where you'll spend a peaceful night amidst the lush foliage.
- Return to the inn for a comfortable stay after a wonderful night.
Day 2: Munnar | Munnar Sightseeing
- Breakfast is served, and you should get ready for the sightseeing tour.
- Tea Gardens, Mattupetty Lake, Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, and Blossom Garden are all worth visiting.
- After lunch, visit Eravikulam National Park and Rajamalai (home to the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat and other animals).
- Overnight Stay at inn/lodge.
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady| The land of undulating Hills
- After breakfast, check out of the resort and go to Periyar National Park.
- Periyar is known for its spice plantations and undulating hills.
- Check into your hotel or lodge and unwind for a while.
- Today, you might cross the border for an elephant ride, a Jeep safari, or other activities.
- Take a twilight stroll around the lake and take in the sunset.
- Overnight Stay at the inn/lodge.
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey| Welcome to the land of lush backwaters
- After breakfast, check out of the lodge and drive to Alleppey, where you will board your houseboat and tour the Backwaters.
- Canals, lakes, and caves abound in this wonderful location. Your 'Kettuvalloms,' or houseboats, are expensive vessels with well-appointed beds and bathrooms.
- After checking in, have a delicious lunch on the houseboat with a view. You can sunbathe on the deck or gaze out the windows of your staterooms onto the palm-fringed view.
- Apart from the stunning scenery, the lifestyles along the backwaters are what make this such a lovely experience.
- Dinner will be served with a breathtaking view of the backwaters.
- Overnight live on a Houseboat.
Day 5: Cochin Airport | Departure to Delhi
- Disembark from the hotel after breakfast.
- Drop off at the Cochin International Airport.
- Arrive at Delhi with a backpack full of memories.