- Route: Ahmedabad - Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Cochin - Ahmedabad
- Start Point: Ahmedabad
- End Point: Ahmedabad
- Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
About the Destination:
- Kerala, the first-rate country in South India that consistently shows a role within each vacation enthusiast's bucket list, boasts tranquillity and joy. This region boasts a plethora of enthralling visitor spots, including huge tea gardens, verdant backwaters, turquoise beaches, and fascinating hill stations. Kerala is peppered with the true gemstones of tourism, all of which can be visited with the Kerala excursion bundle from Ahmedabad, from the scenic and picturesque Munnar to the backwater area of Alleppey, and from the excellent metropolis of Cochin to the flora and fauna hub of Thekkady.
How to reach:
- Ahmedabad International Airport is the closest. Flights from major cities are available at Ahmedabad's Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport. Ahmedabad is also well-connected to the trains from all of the major cities.
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin
- Arrive at Cochin by taking a flight from Ahmedabad.
- You will be received with the assistance of our adviser upon arrival at the Cochin Airport or Railway Station from Ahmedabad, and then transferred to your resort.
- Relax in your comfortable accommodations after checking in.
- You could start your sightseeing excursion from Ahmedabad in the afternoon with the Kerala excursion package.
- In this coastal village, see the well-known church of St. Francis and the 500-year-old Portuguese residences.
- Visit the Mattancherry Palace, Fort Kochi, and Jew Town to learn about the town's illustrious past.
- Prepare to be amazed as you see the one-of-a-kind Chinese Fishing Nets that have been given to the people using the Chinese Fishing Nets.
- Exit the store and buy a few mementos later in the evening.
- Return to the resort for a day at a time.
Day 2: Cochin to Munnar
- As you prepare for a spectacular power to Munnar, get up and include a delectable breakfast on the property.
- Along the way to Munnar, you'll pass through a few spectacular attractions and cover a distance of 130 kilometers. The magnificent green tea estates that blanket the landscape are a pleasure to see.
- Also, keep the Cheeyappara Falls from getting too close to the power outage. During monsoons, the falls can be seen in all of their glory.
- Take a peek around the resort and relax when you arrive.
- Live on the resort for the night.
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast while waking up to the aromas of Munnar's botanical splendor.
- You're off to discover the hill station today on the Kerala package from Ahmedabad.
- Visit a few well-known spots, such as Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point, for some breathtaking views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
- The dazzling aroma of tea leaves revitalizes your senses, so pay a visit to the well-known Tea Museum. The Tea Museum, which was built with the help of Tata Tea, will give you a sense of the history of those tea farms.
- You can also take a non-obligatory boat ride around the lake to relax and unwind.
- Overnight live on the resort.
Day 4: Munnar to Thekkady
- Take a lookout to continue closer to the next vacation site on the schedule after enjoying a delectable breakfast.
- Thekkady is a four-hour picturesque drive from Munnar that takes you through cardamom fields.
- At Thekkady, finish all of your check-in formalities and take a few breaks.
- Set out to explore the hill town's spice farms without wasting too much time.
- Visit a plantation and learn about cardamom, pepper, espresso, and tea. Pick grab a couple of local spices on your way back as well.
- You can spend some time in Thekkady's lush woodland, where you can breathe in the fresh air and re-energize yourself. Thekkady's forests are home to a plethora of bird and butterfly species, making it a paradise for nature lovers.
- For a single day's living, get to the resort by using the overnight.
Day 5: Houseboat revel in Alleppey
- After breakfast, head to Alleppey for an exciting houseboat adventure.
- Alleppey is regarded as the "Venice of the East" because of its backwaters and houseboats drifting through them.
- A mysterious trip on the type of legendary houseboats awaits you, as it did on the Kerala ride from Ahmedabad.
- The journey begins when you check into the houseboat.
- As you travel through the network of canals, much like the local fishermen, sit back and relax in your floating home.
- Enjoy the local cuisine as it is given to you hot on the boat.
- Enjoy the serene surroundings as you skip across paddy fields and palm palms and gaze up at the starry sky at night before retiring for a good night's sleep.
Day 6: Departure
- Wake up to a beautiful morning on the houseboat, complete with a full breakfast.
- Check out your beloved houseboat and wish it farewell.
- You may be transferred to the Cochin Airport before continuing on your onward journey to Ahmedabad, bringing with you memories that will last a lifetime.