- Route: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey- Kochi
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point/End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
- Kerala is an intricately woven tapestry which is made from picturesque hill stations, blue lagoons, jungle waterfalls, rejuvenating ayurvedic packages, highly spiced seafood, special wildlife, colorful artwork forms, dynamic boat races, sacred pilgrimage places, and so on
- If you're seeking out a peaceful and rejuvenating excursion within the hills, you're in the proper direction. Fondly referred to as the ΓÇ£GodΓÇÖs Own CountryΓÇ¥, it's far embellished by the Arabian Sea and casts a paranormal spell at the visitors! From hill station to backwater region, tribal village to the prismatic beach, you may get to revel in all of the factors of KeralaΓÇÖs meticulous splendor with Delicious food and well-sanitized Hotels handiest with Universal Adventures.
How to reach:
- ∩╗┐Each domestic and international flight is handled at Cochin International Airport (CIAL), which is located about 25 kilometers north of Kochi town in Nedumbassery. Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are the two main railway stations in Kochi. The NH47 (Salem-Kanyakumari) connects Kochi to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Goa via Kochi.
Day 1: Arrival at Kochi | Enroute Munnar discover the Kashmir of South India
- Begin your vacation by way of arriving in Kochi, receiving a warm welcome from our agent, and then traveling to Munnar.
- When you get to Munnar, check into the inn and relax for a while.
- You may go to the spice plantations at night, where you could spend a calm night amidst the lush vegetation and breathe in the aromas of the spices.
- Return to the inn for a comfortable existence after an incredible night.
Day 2: Munnar | The Unexplored Land of God's Own Country
- Breakfast is served, and you should get ready for the sightseeing tour.
- Visit the tea gardens to learn about what it takes to produce a great cup of tea.
- While roaming through the Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, and Blossom Garden, snap a few postcard photos.
- After lunch, explore the lonely Rajamalai region of Eravikulam National Park, which is home to the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat and other wildlife.
- Overnight Stay at inn/lodge.
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady | Explore the land of undulating Hills
- After breakfast, check out of the resort and proceed to Periyar National Park.
- Periyar is known for its undulating hills, spice crops, and unique biodiversity found inside its forests.
- Check into your hotel or lodge and unwind for a while.
- You may be eligible for an elephant ride, a Jeep safari, and the chance to see a large cat within the Tiger Reserve.
- Take a stroll while using the lake during the night, which mixes flawlessly with the flora and fauna, complementing the exquisite inexperienced woodland.
- Watch the sunset beyond the horizon, revealing the nice and comfy sun shades hidden within the sky.
- Overnight Stay at the inn/lodge.
Day 4: Thekkedy to Alleppey | Welcome to the land of lush backwaters
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel, drive to Alleppey, and board your private houseboat for a Backwaters trip.
- Canals, lakes, and caves abound in this picturesque area. Your 'Kettuvalloms,' or houseboats, are luxurious vessels with well-appointed bedrooms and bathrooms.
- After checking in, have a delicious meal while listening to the sound of water rippling as your houseboat makes its way through the backwaters.
- You can sunbathe on the deck or gaze out the windows of your staterooms onto the palm-fringed view.
- Apart from the stunning scenery, the lifestyles along the backwaters are what make this such a memorable experience.
- Dinner will be served with a breathtaking view of the backwaters.
- Overnight live on a Houseboat.
Day 5: Departure | Time to Say Goodbye to the Nature with Memories
- Cochin International Airport
- Get up early in the morning, eat breakfast, and pack your belongings for your trip to Kochi.
- On the way, stop for sightseeing and, if time permits, visit the Cochin fort, the Marine Aquarium, and other attractions.
- Arrive at Kochi railway station/airport and depart for your desired location.