- Route: Pune - Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi - Pune
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start Point: Pune
- End Point: Pune
About the Destination:
Make arrangements for a fun-filled and nonviolent trip in Kerala to kickstart your post-marriage existence. When you use the Kerala honeymoon applications from Pune, you'll leave with a few chuckles and hundreds of kisses. Kerala, also known as "God's Own Country," has a variety of beautiful sandy beaches and a network of canals. This voyage allows you to begin a new chapter of your life in the most whimsical way possible. Munnar's lushly gorgeous hills and Kumarakom's backwaters are both excellent places to recuperate while immersed in nature. Enjoy the spectacular environment that can be seen at those sites, and end your trip with a romantic stay on one of the Vembanad Lake's houseboats. Have a nonviolent life with your loved one in the most beautiful locales possible.
How to reach:
Air, road, and rail are all options for getting to Kochi. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is a Kochi airport with domestic and international flight connections. Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are the two main railway stations in Kochi. Kochi is well connected to its surrounding towns and states. Buses run from major South Indian cities to Kochi. You can also drive to Kochi using electricity because the National Highways and linked highways ensure a clean power supply.
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin
- When you arrive in Cochin, begin your honeymoon package from Pune to Kerala.
- As you check into the motel and have a few rests, meet our consultant.
- Kerala honeymoon packages from Pune will transport you to a cultural event in the evening, where you will be able to see Kathakali dance performances by local artists.
- Following the show, you may be directed back to the motel for a single-day stay.
Day 2: Cochin to Munnar (140 Kms | 4 Hours)
- After breakfast, you can check out of the motel and take a tour to Munnar, a beautiful hill station.
- After arriving in Munnar, check into a motel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
- You can go out at night to explore the nearby areas and take in the scenic grandeur of this Paradise.
- Returning to the motel for a single night's stay.
Day 3: Munnar Excursion
- Get ready to view the wonders of Munnar by waking up inside the morning with a nutritious meal.
- Mattupetty, a well-known picnic location adored for its magnificent views of the dam and the lake, is included in the Kerala honeymoon excursion package from Pune.
- Echo Point, Gundala Lake, and Photo Point are all popular destinations.
- A visit to Rajamalai National Park, where you can see a wide range of flower and wildlife species.
- Later, it will transport you to the spice farms, where you can enjoy a long walk and roam around the fragrant spice fields.
- A must-see is the Tata Tea Museum, where visitors can see how tea is made.
- Blossom Hydel Park is a must-see destination, noted for its distinctive grandeur, with brilliant blooms, gorgeous sceneries, and migrating birds jumping in. It is an ideal location for nature enthusiasts.
- Following that are the Headworks Dam, Elephant Arrival Spot, and Pothamedu View Point, all of which offer spectacular sunset views.
- After a full day of sightseeing, travel back to the motel for a single night stay.
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey (160 Kms | 4 Hours)
- After breakfast, leave the motel and go to Thekkady, the gateway to Periyar National Park.
- When you get to Thekkady, go into a motel and have a few breaks.
- You may be taken on a tribal excursion to a nearby hamlet and plantation excursions in the afternoon.
- You can cross at night for a ship ride to Periyar National Park.
- Return to the motel and live the night on your terms. You may take a stroll through the neighbouring market or spend some quality time at the vistas.
- Have a single-day stay at the motel.
Day 5: Thekkady to Alleppey (160 Kms | 4 Hours)
- After a delicious breakfast, check out of the motel and begin your journey to Alleppey.
- It is a 4-hour journey, during which you will be able to see the splendour of Alleppey, also known as the Venice of the East due to its fascinating backwaters.
- After arriving in Alleppey, spend some time on a houseboat and live an exciting life.
- After checking in, take a trip through the backwaters and marvel at the enchanting splendour of the slender canals, coconut lagoons, and coir towns.
- Enjoy dinner and stargazing on the deck before heading inside for a comfortable one-day stay on the houseboat.
Day 6: Departure | Its time to mention Goodbye
- Get up early the next morning with a delicious breakfast and depart from the houseboat.
- You may now be dropped off at Cochin airport/railway station for your return journey, filled with wonderful memories of your honeymoon.