Quick Info :
- Route : Mumbai - Kochi - Munnar - Alleppey - Mumbai
- Duration: 4 days 3 nights
- Start point: Kochi
- Endpoint: Kochi
About the Tour:
- Kerala is a captivating South Indian vacation spot this is blessed with sandy seashores and luxurious inexperienced hills.
- Adoringly called the ΓÇ£GodΓÇÖs Own CountryΓÇ¥, Kerala is loaded with a wealthy way of life and uncommon honeymoon destinations.
- This experience allows you to start a new chapter of your life in the most amusing way possible.
- The sports provided in honeymoon packages will enhance the romance, from spending some old-fashioned time in houseboats in Alleppey to playing a seaside holiday at Kovalam.
- This adventure will take you on a journey through untouched tropical grandeur.
- With a pleasant climate all year, a honeymoon experience here could be full of surprises and provide you with memories to enjoy for a lifetime.
How to reach:
Cochin International Airport (CIAL), located approximately 25 km north of Kochi town at Nedumbassery, handles each home and worldwide flight. Kochi has the foremost railway stations ΓÇô Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction. Kochi is properly linked to neighboring towns and states. The NH17 connects the town to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Goa.
Day 1: Arrival at Kochi | Queen of Arabian Sea
- Start your journey by boarding a flight from Mumbai to Kochi and receiving a warm welcome from our consultant at Kochi Airport, as well as a tour of Munnar.
- Soak a break at the Valara Waterfalls on your way to Munnar and take in the scenery.
- You'll check into the resort after arriving in Munnar and relax for a while.
- You'll leave late at night to visit the spice farms, where you'll spend a peaceful night amidst the lush foliage.
- Then you may visit Attukad Waterfalls, where you can enjoy the pouring water and fresh breeze.
- After a memorable night, travel back to the resort for a relaxing stay.
Day 2: Munnar Indulge in Munnar Sightseeing and Explore Hidden Beauties.
- This morning, after a hearty breakfast, you'll embark on your Munnar exploration.
- Proceed to Munnar for sightseeing, which includes the Eravikulam National Park (Rajamalai), a pinnacle top of Munnar where you may observe Nilgiri Tahr (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Flower meadow, Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala Dam, and other attractions.
- After that, you'll visit Valara waterfalls, rose lawn, and the excellent Pothamedu viewpoint as part of your Munnar package deal from Chennai.
- You'll return to the resort at a later time.
- Overnight live at Munnar.
Day 3: Enroute to Alleppey Backwaters
- After breakfast, drive to Alleppey, a water-locked region with massive botanical grandeur and a plethora of rivers, canals, and lakes ideal for a boat trip.
- Upon arrival, a traditional Kerala Style Houseboat on the backwaters is a lovely way to enjoy the backwaters' exquisite grandeur.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch before spending the day cruising among the backwaters.
- After dinner, enjoy the stars on the open deck with your companion and have a peaceful one-day stay on the houseboat.
Day 4 - Departure| Alleppey to Kochi
- You will enjoy a delectable brunch before departing from the houseboat.
- Take a moment to reflect on your wonderful experience in Kerala before continuing to Kochi.
- Drop off your luggage at Kochi Airport and board your journey to Mumbai with a backpack full of memories.