- Route: Delhi - Cochin- Kumakarkom - Thekkady - Munnar - Cochin - Delhi
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
- Duration: 5 days, 4 Nights
About the Destination:
Kerala, dubbed "God's City," is at the top of the list when it comes to places to visit for a terrific adventure amid nature. The Kerala honeymoon package offer from Delhi will provide you the opportunity to launch your never-ending love lives as you go through the lovely locales nearby. Who doesn't want a honeymoon where the waves kiss your toes as a cold breeze caresses your hair, or where you have the chance to touch the clouds by conquering big mountains? Kerala, surrounded by nature's beautiful canopy, offers some of the most comfortable living options within the lovely scenery of its hill stations and coastal beaches. Kerala's non-violent environment allows visitors to enjoy the best of it all year. The Kerala honeymoon package deal from Delhi will ensure that you establish the main first-class reminiscences of your happy married lifestyles. Aside from the stunning beauty of Kerala, the rich heritage and historical landmarks have drawn travelers from all over the world.
Day 1: Arrive at Kumarakom
- Begin your amazing Kerala honeymoon journey from Delhi, when you arrive at Cochin Airport via a flight from Delhi and meet our consultant for a personal transfer to Kumarakom.
- Begin your vacation by booking a luxurious houseboat for a romantic one-day sail through Kerala's backwaters.
- Sail along the canals' peaceful waters and take in the scenery as you skip over rice fields and palm groves.
- Stay on the yacht for a single day and sample the local cuisine while enjoying a relaxing nightlife.
Day 2: Kumarakom to Thekkaddy
- As you wake up to a beautiful morning with spectacular views from the houseboat, savor a full meal and prepare to depart for your next trip.
- Transfer to Thekkady and settle into your hotel.
- At the Kerala honeymoon vacation package deal from Delhi, freshen up and depart for a planned boat ride on the picturesque Periyar Lake. Enjoy the beauty of nature as you observe the plants and fauna of their natural habitat with your loved one.
- The day's relaxation at the Kerala honeymoon package deal from Delhi rate is spent at entertainment to enjoy your own company.
- You could also participate in sports such as boating, elephant rides, spice tours, or hiking to add adventure to your list of Thekkady memories.
- Return to the lodge for a single day of survival.
Day 3: Thekkady to Munnar
- The Kerala honeymoon package offer from Delhi takes you to the stunning landscapes of Munnar on the third day.
- Continue closer to Munnar after a sumptuous breakfast at the lodge and take in the tremendous panoramic grandeur of the pressure.
- The road to Munnar is brimming with enthralling sites of interest and long expanses of beautiful flora.
- Prepare to be awestruck by nature's magnificence at the Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls on your journey.
- When you arrive at Munnar, check into the lodge and relax.
- Take advantage of a one-day stay inside the resort.
- stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Munnar Sightseeing
- Wake up to the beauty of nature on a fresh morning and enjoy a nutritious meal.
- Today, the Kerala honeymoon package deal from Delhi takes you on a fascinating tour of Munnar's most prominent attractions.
- As you approach closer to the Mattupetty Dam, take a romantic boat ride with your spouse, wander through the tea plantations, and breathe in the perfume of the tea leaves.
- Also, visit Rajamalai for a chance to see the endangered Nilgiri Tahr.
- Then, relax on the Kundala Lake while taking a fairy-tale Shikara ride.
- Return to the lodge for a single day's existence after a spectacular day.
Day 5: Departure
- As you prepare for departure, wake up to a great morning and enjoy a substantial breakfast.
- As you continue your journey to Delhi, you may be transferred to the Cochin Airport or railway station after checking out.
- Have a safe journey back home and commemorate the end of the Kerala honeymoon vacation packages from Delhi with priceless memories to bring back home!