- Route: Kochi - Alleppey - Varkala - Kovalum - Trivandrum
- Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
- Start Point: Kochi
- End Point: Trivandrum
About the Tour:
- This fantastic getaway opportunity includes a fantastic 7-day trip to God's Own Country in all of its botanical splendor and beauty. Begin your journey by seeing the beautiful town of Kochi, which has a fascinating history and a wide range of effects that may still be seen. Visit Mattancherry Palace (also known as the Dutch Palace), Paradesi Synagogue, St. Francis Church, and the Santa Cruz Basilica in the heart of Jew Town. Getting closer to Alleppey to be enchanted by its serene backwaters. Take in the expansive golden sands and clear blue waters.
- So, whether you're a nature lover, serenity seeker, adventure seeker, record collector, or romance seeker, Kerala will not let you down.
How to reach:
Air, road, and rail are all options for getting to Kochi. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is a Kochi airport with domestic and international flight connections. Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are two important railway stations in Kochi. Kochi is well connected to nearby towns and states. Buses run from major South Indian cities to Kochi.
Day 1: Arrival in Kochi | Welcome to the Queen of Arabian Sea
- Meet our consultant in Kochi and be transferred to your pre-arranged lodging, where you will complete the exam formalities.
- On your Kochi hotel, visit the nearby attractions.
- At leisure, the day's tensions are released.
- Enjoy a day in life and a meal in Kochi.
Day 2: Kochi City Tour | Explore one of the best herbal harbors of the world
- Wake up inside the morning, have a hearty breakfast, complete the check-out formalities, and walk out to visit the beautiful town of Kochi, which has a fascinating history and a wide range of effects that can still be seen now.
- Visit Mattancherry Palace (also known as the Dutch Palace), Paradesi Synagogue in the heart of Jew Town, and Fort Cochin's cantilevered Chinese fishing nets along the coast.
- Visit St. Francis Church, where Vasco da Gama was first buried in the early 1500s, and the Santa Cruz Basilica, which resembles an iced cake sprouting up from the ground.
- After seeing the sites, travel to Alleppey, which is only an hour's drive from Cochin.
- Complete the formalities on your pre-booked lodging upon arriving in Alleppey and rest for the day.
- Enjoy a single day's worth of activities and dinner at the lodge.
Day 3: Alleppey to Varkala | Explore seashores with herbal springs that are stated to have medicinal qualities
- Get up early in the morning, eat a healthy breakfast, and go exploring Alleppey.
- Witness incredible scenes from villages, paddy fields, coconut trees, fishermen, and everyday life in the neighborhood.
- Begin your gorgeous excursion closer to Varkala, a beach metropolis, after exploring Alleppey, to be four hours of power.
- Complete the formalities at your pre-booked lodge and refresh up when you arrive in Varkala.
- Explore the nearby areas of your lodge and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
- You can go for a walk along the beach and enjoy the fresh breeze.
- Return to the lodge for a single day of live entertainment and dinner.
Day 4: Explore Varkala | Indulge in adventures sports activities sports
- Get up early in the morning, eat a delicious breakfast, then set off to explore Varkala.
- On the well-known Varkala seaside, try a couple of glasses of water sports activities like surfing, banana boating, or parasailing.
- View an 18th-century European-style modest home on the Arabian Sea's shoreline.
- Enjoy the tranquil waves of the Varkala seaside with your loved ones while taking in the breathtaking sunset.
- Overnight live and dinner at Varkala.
Day 5: Varkala to Kovalam | Explore the maximum pristine seashores of India
- Get up early in the morning, eat a healthy breakfast, and pack your belongings.
- It will take 3 to 4 hours to transport and power to Kovalam.
- On the way to Kovalam, take in the magnificent views.
- When you arrive at Kovalam, complete the formalities at your pre-booked lodge and unwind for a while.
- In the evening, take a look around the area around your lodge.
- Enjoy a single-day live performance and dinner at the lodge.
Day 6: Leisure Day at Kovalam | Enjoy Sunbathing, cultural applications catamaran cruising, and lots of more
- Get up early in the morning, eat a healthy breakfast, and walk out to the Kovalam beach.
- On the Kovalam seaside, enjoy water sports activities and spend your time leisurely.
- Witness the breathtaking sunset on the Kovalam beach in the evening.
- Return to the lodge, savor your dinner and live in the lodge for a single day.
Day 7: Arrival Trivandrum | It's time to bid Goodbye!
- Get up early in the morning, eat a delicious breakfast, finish your test-out formalities, and embark on a coastal journey along the Arabian Sea to Trivandrum.
- Seek benefits at India's most beautiful temple, Padmanabhaswamy Temple, which features complex stone paintings and a blend of Dravidian and Keralite culture.
- Get transported to your chosen location and end your Kerala vacation with a head full of memories and a digital camera full of photos.