About Kerala 7 days Tour Package:
- Kerala is one of the most lively states in the country that entices people from all over the world with its own famous culture and landscape. Kerala, a land of cultural diversity, is a complete whole made up of a perfect blend of various religions, communities, regional cultures and language variations. Rich rain forests, ancient trade relations with foreign lands, entry of immigrant communities during different periods, agricultural tradition, traditional cuisines and love for art, literature and science, all these together make up the beautiful land of Kerala.
- Start Point: Kochi
- End Point: Trivandrum
- Route: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum
- Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
Kerala 7 days Tour Package Inclusions:
Γ₧ö Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
Γ₧ö Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
Γ₧ö Buffet Breakfast from Day 2 - Day 7
Γ₧ö Sightseeing as per itinerary
Γ₧ö A Professional Driver cum Guide
Γ₧ö Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
Universal Adventure Recommended:
Γ₧ö Travel to Anamudi Peak; the highest peak in South India.
Γ₧ö Boat Ride at Periyar National Park.
Γ₧ö Cruise along the coconut lagoons and coir villages.
Γ₧ö Parasailing at the Beach Capital of Kerala.
Γ₧ö Take the blessings at Padmanabhaswamy temple, one of the 108 Divyadesams of Lord Vishnu.
How to reach?
- By Air: Cochin International Airport (CIAL), situated about 25 km north of Kochi city at Nedumbassery and handles both domestic and international flights.
- By Train: Kochi has two major railway stations ΓÇô Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction. These stations are well connected to all the major cities in India.
- By Road: Kochi is well connected to neighbouring cities and states. The NH17 connects the city to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai and Goa.
Day 1: Arrive at Kochi and Travel to Munnar | Welcome to the God's Own Country
- Following your arrival at the Cochin International Airport in Kochi, you will be warmly greeted by a representative who will give you a quick overview of the tour.
- Post this, you will be driven towards Munnar, also known as the ΓÇÿNature LoverΓÇÖs Paradise'.
- On arrival in Munnar, check in to the hotel and take some rest to unwind yourself.
- Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in Munnar.
Day 2: Travel to Munnar | Explore the Hidden Land of Tea & Spices
- Brace the playful morning light and wake up to a beautiful morning at the hotel/resort.
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast after which you will be guided for a full day sightseeing tour wherein you will be visiting the important landmarks in Munnar.
- Important places include Mattuppetty, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Elephant Arrival Spot Cinema Shooting, and several other places.
- You will also visit Eravikulam National Park where you can enjoy spotting the exotic Nilgiri Tahr and several other wildlife species.
- Visit Anaimudi Peak; the highest peak in South India, along with Tata Tea Museum, International Blossom(Hydel) Park, spice plantations and other places during the day.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady | Home to one of India's Largest Tiger Populations
- Following your lively Munnar excursion on the previous day, today you will be driven towards Thekkady.
- Home to the wildlife-rich Periyar National Park, this tourist town is known for its candid and untouched beauty.
- On arrival at Thekkady, check in at your hotel/resort.
- After relaxing for a while, you will be taken for a rustic tribal tour to a nearby village followed by a plantation tour.
- In the evening you can avail a boat ride in Periyar Lake and enjoy the wilderness of the Periyar National Park.
- Returning from the ride, you can indulge in local shopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
Day 4: Travel to Alleppey | The Backwater Capital of India and the Venice of the East
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel/resort and drive towards Alleppey; the backwater capital of India.
- Arriving in Alleppey, check-in into a houseboat and get settle down.
- Also called the ΓÇÿVenice of the EastΓÇÖ, Alleppey is known for its mesmerizing beauty and charm.
- During your stay, you can enjoy and experience its meticulous grace along with its warm hospitality.
- Post this, you can take an exciting backwater cruise and discover the lush beauty of AlleppeyΓÇÖs amazing network of canals, evergreen paddy fields, coconut lagoons and coir villages.
- Overnight stay will be at the houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kovalam | From Backwaters to Open Beaches Covered with Palm Trees
- From the ΓÇÿBackwater CapitalΓÇÖ, today you will be driven to Kovalam, the ΓÇÿBeach CapitalΓÇÖ of Kerala.
- The journey will start post breakfast and will take around 4 hours.
- Arriving in Kovalam, you will be taken to the Kovalam Beach, where you can enjoy several beach activities.
- Adorned by the playful waves of the Arabian Sea, this sandy retreat is visited by a large number of beach lovers and is ideal for activities like swimming, sunbathing, herbal body massages, water sports and lot more.
- With the advent of the evening, you will be checked-in into a beach resort.
- Overnight Stay at the resort/hotel.
Day 6: Local Sightseeing of Kovalam | One of the Oldest Tourist Enclaves in India
- Wake up to this lovely morning and get freshened up!
- Post this, visit Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple which is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, located in the Fort Area.
- The temple is one of the 108 Divyadesams of Lord Vishnu. The main deity is seen in a reclining position over the serpent Anantha or Adi Sesha. The temple depicts a blend of Kerala and Dravidian styles of architecture.
- The Palace Museum is located in the Kuthira Malika Palace built by Maharaja Swathi Thirunal Balarama Varma, the King of Travancore.
- The Napier Museum (also called as Govt. Art Museum) is one of the earliest Museums in India established by the Maharaja of Travancore in 1855 and is located in the Zoological Gardens compound.
- Established in 1859 by the Maharaja of Travancore, the Zoo contains many exotic trees and an excellent lake.
- Return back to the resort/hotel in Kovalam for your overnight stay.
Day 7: Kovalam to Trivandrum | The Jewel in the Emerald Necklace that Kerala is for the Indian Sub-Continent
- Today will be the last day of this amazing and enchanting Kerala tour!
- After breakfast is served, you will be checked out from the Kovalam beach resort and driven to Trivandrum.
- Following your drop at the Trivandrum Airport, this heart-warming tour will come to an end.