- Route: Mumbai - Dehradun- Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Rishikesh - Dehradun - Mumbai
- Duration: 5 days & 4 Nights
- Start Point: Mumbai
- End Point: Mumbai
About the Tour:
- Located at the Garhwal Himalayan Range withinside the Rudraprayag District, Kedarnath is one of the maximum sacred temples and the holiest Hindu pilgrimages in India.
- Embark this religious excursion from Mumbai Dehradun airport and begin the maximum religious excursion to the temple of kedarnath that is located at a top of 3584 meters above sea level. Witness Madakini river flowing beside Kedarnath temple.
- Experience snow capped mountains on a 14km trek to Kedarnath positioned amidst the mountains included with snow withinside the Garhwal region.
- The best vacation spot for individuals who are seeking a great mixture of the tranquillity of the lovely shrine and the adventurous revel in the trek.
How to Reach: There are normal flights to Mumbai to be had from throughout India. The nearest airport is Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai. Mumbai is likewise nicely linked throughout India through railways. You can get a teacher to Mumbai from everywhere in India.
Day 1: Mumbai - Dehradun - Guptkashi | Arrival
- Start your Kedarnath package deal from Mumbai by boarding a flight to Dehradun from Mumbai.
- As you arrive in Dehradun, you may be greeted through our consultant who will force you toward Guptkashi thru Moolgarh & Lambgoan.
- En route, you may see the lovely river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, force along the river to attain Guptakashi, Visit ArdhNarishwar Temple in Guptakashi.
- Check-in on your inn in Guptakashi and get freshened up.
- Later, have a scrumptious dinner and retire for the day.
- Overnight live on the inn in Guptakashi.
Day 2: Guptakashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath | Trek amidst the lovely path to Kedarnath Temple
- Wake up early and feature a scrumptious breakfast.
- Head toward Sonprayag wherein your hiking to Kedarnath will start.
- Trek to Kedarnath is sixteen km. Reach Gaurikund from Sonprayag.
- Gaurikund to Jungle Chatti is four kilometers trek through the Rambara Bridge
- Jungle Chatti to Bheembali is three kilometers trek
- Bheembali to Linchauli is four kilometers trek
- Linchauli to Kedarnath Base Camp is four kilometers trek
- Kedarnath Base Camp to Kedarnath Temple 1 kilometres trek.
- Overnight live at Kedarnath with dinner.
Day 3: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Guptkashi | Trekking downwards witnessing the valleys
- Early morning, go to the super Abhishek Puja to one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
- Witness the morning splendor of the temple located towards the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range.
- Have breakfast later on on the inn/ homestay and get prepared to go back to Gaurikund.
- Have lunch at the manner only.
- Reach Gauri kund and douse into the mystical water to decrease all of the tiredness of the trek.
- Get checked in to the inn at Guptkashi and feature dinner.
- Retire for the day.
Day 4: Guptkashi - Rishikesh | Evening aarti in Rishikesh
- Wake up early withinside the morning, revel in a healthful breakfast withinside the inn, and begin traveling to Rishikesh.
- On arrival at Rishikesh, entire the test-in formalities, clean up, take an excursion of your inn, and head over to discover Rishikesh.
- Enjoy the sports which include Bungee Jumping and River Rafting in Shivpuri (at your cost). Shivpuri which is thought of for its river rafting hobby is sixteen KMS far from Lakshman Jhula.
- In the evening, witness the ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Come returned to the equal in, clean up and relax, revel in an in a single day live and dinner on the inn in Rishikesh..
Day 5: Rishikesh - Dehradun - Mumbai | Bid Farewell
- Wake up early withinside the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and entire the test out formalities.
- Leave Rishikesh in time to attain Dehradun airport on time.
- Board a flight from Dehradun airport for Mumbai.
- End of experience with general peace and exquisite recollections on attaining Mumbai