About the destination:
- Located at the Garhwal Himalayan Range withinside the Rudraprayag District, Kedarnath is one of the maximum sacred temples and the holiest Hindu pilgrimages in India. Embark this religious excursion from Mumbai Dehradun airport and begin the maximum religious excursion to the temple of Kedarnath that is located at a peak of 3584 meters above sea level. Witness Mandakini river flowing beside Kedarnath temple. Experience snow-capped mountains on a 14km trek to Kedarnath positioned amidst the mountains included with snow withinside the Garhwal region. The best vacation spot for individuals who are trying to find an ideal combination of the tranquillity of the stunning shrine and the adventurous enjoyment of the trek.
- Route: Mumbai - Dehradun- Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Rishikesh - Dehradun - Mumbai
- Duration: 5 days & 4 Nights
- Start Point: Mumbai
- End Point: Mumbai
- Airport selects out up and drops as in line with your flight timings.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in line with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all of the days
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
- One manner airfare from Mumbai To Dehradun
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Do now no longer leave out at the danger to go to Gandhi Sarovar additionally called Chorabari Tal.
- Seek advantages at Gaurikund Temple committed to Goddess Parvati.
- Visit Vasuki Taal located at a median peak of 14,2 hundred ft above sea level.
- Visit Bhairaonath Temple located at a 2km distance south of the Kedarnath Temple.
How to Reach:
- There are every day flights to Mumbai to be had from throughout India. The nearest airport is Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai. Mumbai is likewise properly linked throughout India via way of means of railways. You can get an education in Mumbai from everywhere in India.
Day 1: Mumbai - Dehradun - Guptkashi | Arrival
- Start your Kedarnath package from Mumbai by boarding a flight to Dehradun from Mumbai.
- As you arrive in Dehradun, you will be greeted by our representative who will drive you towards Guptkashi via Moolgarh & Lambgoan.
- En route, you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, Visit ArdhNarishwar Temple in Guptakashi.
- Check in to your hotel in Guptakashi and get freshened up.
- Later, have a delicious dinner and retire for the day.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Guptakashi.
Day 2: Guptakashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath | Trek amidst the beautiful trail to Kedarnath Temple
- Wake up early and have a delicious breakfast.
- Head towards Sonprayag where your trekking to Kedarnath will start.
- Trek to Kedarnath is 16 km. Reach Gaurikund from Sonprayag.
- Gaurikund to Jungle Chatti is 4 kilometers trek by the Bambara Bridge
- Jungle Chatti to Bheembali is 3 kilometers trek
- Bheembali to Linchauli is 4 kilometers trek
- Linehaul to Kedarnath Base Camp is 4 kilometers trek
- Kedarnath Base Camp to Kedarnath Temple 1 kilometers trek.
- Overnight stay at Kedarnath with dinner.
Day 3: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Guptkashi | Trekking downwards witnessing the valleys
- Early morning, visit the great Abhishek Puja to one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
- Witness the morning beauty of the temple situated against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range.
- Have breakfast afterward at the hotel/ homestay and get ready to return to Gaurikund.
- Have lunch on the way only.
- Reach Gauri Kund and douse into the magical water to diminish all the tiredness of the trek.
- Get checked in to the hotel at Guptkashi and have dinner.
- Retire for the day.
Day 4: Guptkashi - Rishikesh | Evening aarti in Rishikesh
- Wake up early in the morning, enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the hotel and start traveling to Rishikesh.
- On arrival at Rishikesh, complete the check-in formalities, freshen up, take a tour of your hotel and head over to explore Rishikesh.
- Enjoy the activities such as Bungee Jumping and River Rafting in Shivpuri (at your own cost). Shivpuri which is known for its river rafting activity is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula.
- In the evening, witness the Ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Come back to the same hotel, freshen up and relax, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 5: Rishikesh - Dehradun - Mumbai | Bid Farewell
- Wake up early in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, and complete the check-out formalities.
- Leave Rishikesh in time so as to reach Dehradun airport on time.
- Board a flight from Dehradun airport for Mumbai.
- End of trip with total peace and beautiful memories on reaching Mumbai