- Start Point/End Point: Chapora Beach, Goa
- Start Time/End Time: 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM or 4 PM to 6 PM
- Duration: 2 hours
- Age Limit: 15 to 65 Yrs
About Chapora Beach, Goa:
- Chapora is a coastal village at Chapora River lying alongside a beach in North Goa that is around 10 KM from Mapusa, a City in Northern Goa.
- Bordered by green hills, this beach is no doubt a perfect destination for relaxation, fun and entertainment. The atmosphere around the beach is very calm and serene which makes it the best adventure spot in Goa.
About Kayaking in the Backwaters of Goa:
- Reach the decided location 10-15 minutes prior, so that you don't miss out on anything.
- A Professional Tourist Guide will be there to guide you and also safety equipment will be provided for you.
- Paddle the Chapora River while kayaking through Goa's famous backwaters. Witness nature in its purest form.
- Start sailing through the tranquil crystal clear waters to experience the excitement and find a new stage of the adventure.
- Enjoy fantastic entertainment while interacting with the kind people who live along the banks and learn about their lifestyles.
- Feel the nature and observe the living of such beautiful creatures. Try to know about them in best way.
- Click enough pictures and finish your evening with fantastic recollections of your Goa adventure vacation.