Palolem Beach Kayaking
Booking with ₹0
-27% ₹ 399
What will you experience
60 Mins of Paddling on Beach
Enjoy Sunrise or Sunset Experience
Best Quality Kayak
Experienced Crew Members Onboard
All Safety Gears
About the Activity
|Palolem, South Goa
|Above 5+ Years
|06:00 AM to 05:00 PM
About Palolem Beach:
- Palolem Beach is a stretch of white sand on a bay in Goa, South India. It's known for its calm waters and its nightlife, including "silent discos" where partygoers wear headphones.
- Kayaking in Palolem additionally offers you a splendid exercise and a window to recognize your very own talents for you need to push yourself even inside the centre of the waters continuously.
About Palolem Beach Kayaking in South Goa:
- Arrive at the location and meet the Coordinators who will brief you and provide you with Safety Jackets.
- Once you are briefed you are all set to get on to the beach and start paddling for around 60 Mins.
- Cruise through the waves while Palolem Kayaking as you leave the quiet beach and join the tranquillity of the Arabian Sea.
- Paddle over to a neighbouring town and observe fishermen using old-fashioned nets to catch fish.
- After you return to Palolem, this exhilarating 60-minute trip comes to an end. Your body, mind, and spirit will be revitalized by the tranquillity of these shores.
- Once you are done you can click wonderful pictures with your loved ones and share them with the audience you know.
Know before you book
- Arrive at your kayaking location with ample time to spare. This allows for gear setup, and safety briefings, and ensures you start your adventure stress-free.
Snug Clothing & Avoid Cotton:
- Wear any clothing you are comfortable with. Prefer, nylon or synthetic fabrics or clothing that is moisture-wicking.
- Be respectful of the instructions of your Instructor and avoid unnecessary actions to kayak safely and also for the well-being of the marine creatures underwater.
Check Package Details:
- Carefully examine the inclusions and exclusions of our package and make the bookings accordingly to avoid any disputes later.
- Adverse weather conditions may ruin the conduct of the activity. Hence, you need to be prepared for either the cancellation or rescheduling of the activity.
Consumption of Drugs and Alcohol:
- Never consume drugs or alcohol before or during kayaking. These substances impair your judgment and coordination, increasing the risk of accidents.
Things to Carry
- Extra Pair of Cloth
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Snacks and Water
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the Timing for Kayaking at Palolem Beach, Goa?
The timing for Kayaking at Palolem Beach, Goa is from 06 AM to 5 PM.
Are there any eateries availbale nearby the Activity location?
Yes, there are many eateries available near the Activity location.
Is Kayaking Safe in South Goa?
Kayaking in Palolem Beach, South Goa is quite safe. Assistance will be provided to you by an Experienced Guide and also be made to wear all the necessary safety equipment for the safe conduction of the Activity.
How much will Kayaking in Palolem Beach, South Goa Cost?
Kayaking in Palolem Beach, South Goa will cost INR 399 per person which includes 1 hour of Kayaking.
What is Included in the Package of the Activity?
1 Hour of Kayaking and a Professional Guide is Included in the Package.
What is Not included in the Package?
Any Personal Expenses is not Included in the Package.
What is the exact Activity location?
Palolem, South Goa is the exact Activity location which is at a distance of 70 KM from Panjim Kadamba Bus Stand.
Who are not allowed to perform Kayaking?
- Kayaking is not recommended for pregnant ladies.
- A person who has undergone any surgery, who has a damaged leg/arm, or who has persistent lower back or neck pains can not perform Kayaking.
What are the benefits of Kayaking?
Kayaking is a low-impact activity that can improve your aerobic fitness, strength and flexibility. Specific health benefits include Improved cardiovascular fitness & Increased muscle strength from moving the paddle.
What to wear while Kayaking?
- Always wear a personal flotation device (PFD) and never take it off while on the water.
- Dress for the water temperature, not the air temperature; this may mean wearing a wetsuit or dry suit.
- Dress in layers, especially on top.
- Dress for sun protection.
When is the Best time of year to go on a Kayaking adventure?
All of our kayaking excursions are planned for the finest weather conditions for each region.
What kind of Kayak is best for Beginners?
A sit-on-top kayak is a great entry-level kayak for beginners. This type of kayak offers stability and ease of use as well as comfort and convenience. They are available in both hardshell and inflatable models, and can be used in lakes, rivers, and oceans.
Is there an Activity Briefing for Participants before engaging in kayaking?
Yes, There is an Activity Briefing that is held for Participants before Engaging in Kayaking.
Is there any Refund policy if the Activity is cancelled?
Yes, there is a Refund policy if the activity gets cancelled due to operational reasons or bad weather conditions. To know more about the Refund policy, refer to the Terms and Conditions section on our official website universaladventures.in.
Is Pick-up and Drop-off facility available?
No, pick-up and drop-off facility is not available for the Participants.
How do you enjoy water sports?
- Be able to swim.
- Go with a buddy.
- Take in lots of water.
- Get everyone involved.
- Capture the experience.
What is special about Palolem Beach?
Both local fishermen and foreign visitors reside on Palolem Beach, which is largely undeveloped. They do so in shacks along the water or in the main hamlet. One can see the entire beach from either end of the about one-mile-long (1.61-km) crescent-shaped structure.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Goa?
The weather in Goa is perfect during the months of November to February. The climate during this time is neither too hot nor too cold making it the best time to visit Goa.
What beginners need to know about Kayaking?
Even for a beginner, kayaking is rather simple. A paddling technique, getting into and out of the boat, and launching the boat are all you really need to get going. Additionally, you'll find Kayaking to be much simpler than most other sports with the proper training and preparation.
What is Booking procedure of Kayaking in Palolem Beach, South Goa?
The Booking Procedure for Kayaking in Palolem Beach, Goa is:
1) First, select the Package Option and select the date and number of persons you will be travelling with.
2) Then, fill out the Traveller Details, including Name, Contact Number, and Mail Id.
3) After this you will be taken back to the checkout.
4) Now you can pay the full amount of the booking or the partial amount as per your preference.
5) After paying the amount, you will receive the mail from our end in 5-10 Mins.
6) For any further queries, call our toll-free number +91 8533812266.
How to reach Palolem Beach?
By Air: Goa International Airport is the nearest airport to reach Palolem Beach which is about 64.2 KM away from the airport. Take a private means to reach the beach.
By Road: The ones coming from North Goa can take a private means of transit via NH 66 to get there. If approaching from South Goa, then take a private cab and you will reach the beach in about 2-2.5 hours. There is no direct public transportation to reach Palolem Beach.
By Train: Cancona Railway Station is the nearest railway station to reach Palolem Beach. Book a private means of transit to reach your destination from the station.
What is the Minimum Age requirement for Kayaking in Palolem Beach, South Goa?
Children above 5 years of age can go Kayaking in Palolem Beach, South Goa.