Kayak Tour to Kollam & Trivandrum
Booking with ₹0
-19% ₹ 6500
What will you experience
Explore The Mangrove Forests
Quick Safety Briefing
About the Activity
|Starting Location||Nedungolam, Kollam, Kerala|
|Activity Inclusion||Kayaks(single/twin), Accompanying guide, Accommodation in homestays, Refreshments & water, All meals|
|Activity Duration||2 Days-1 Night|
- In Kerala, the destination stretches from Kollam to Trivandrum. Kerala is a fantastic spot to plan your holiday because of its spectacular scenery, quiet backwaters, lush tea plantations, and clean palm-lined beaches. It never ceases to enthral its guests since the location offers the ideal natural backdrop for a relaxing trip and creating memories that will last a lifetime. You will be able to appreciate all parts of Kerala's painstaking beauty with great meals and well-sanitized hotels, from hill station to backwater area, tribal village to the prismatic beach.
About the Kayak Tour to Kollam & Trivandrum:
- Arrive Nedungolam by any Mode of Transportation at the suitable time.
- Once you have arrived the destination, the guide gives you a quick safety briefing, the activity session begins, complete with all necessary equipment and a life jacket.
- Observe nature in its purest form, which includes a vast expanse of sky and the calmest water.
- Select your Kayak and start paddling through the mangrove forest. Paddle for 6 KM and have breakfast after that.
- Explore the location and get acquainted to the lifestyle of people, their tradition, etc.
- Have your lunch and again start paddling and once you are done paddling, we will stop at a Island, pitch ou tent and will have dinner and bonfire.
- End your experience in Nadayara lake with fond memories of a memorable vacation.
Know before you book
- The UA team has the right to alter or change the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters, weather conditions, roadblocks, and so forth.
- The operator will arrange substitute sightseeing for tourists, but the cost of alternative lodging must be covered by the customer because hotels that have been pre-booked have cancellation policies that are nonrefundable.
- UA does not accept liability for any sightseeing site that is not completed owing to time limits, traffic jams, natural calamity, visitors arriving late, permits being issued late, or any other reason beyond its control.
- The package does not include airfare, train tickets, or bus tickets.
- The journey passes through an environmentally friendly zone; trash at local places is not encouraged.
- Every visitor must provide identification during the booking process and upon arrival. A piece of legitimate address evidence will not be considered if you have a PAN card.
- Any personal expenses are not included in the programme.
Things to Carry
- Extra Pair of Cloth
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Snacks and Water
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What are the things should we carry before check-in?
While Check-in you can carry your Adhar Card or any kind of Government Verified documents.
What Does Kayak Cost in Kollam & Trivandrum?
It costs about INR 6,500 to go Kayak Tour to Kollam & Trivandrum, which covers 2 Days 1 Night of stay.
How is Kayak Tour Safety guaranteed in Kollam & Trivandrum?
Safety while doing Kayak Tour to Kollam & Trivandrum is ensured by making use of a life jacket and safety gear with proper guidance and instructions.
How old can you go Kayak Tour to Kollam & Trivandrum?
The Minimum age required for doing Kayak Tour is 18 Years and the maximum age for doing the same is 60 Years.
How to make Booking for Kayak Tour to Kollam & Trivandrum?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266".
What Time will Kayak Tour be operating in Kollam & Trivandrum?
You can enjoy this activity between 10 AM to 4 PM.