- Route: Delhi - Bhuntar - Kasol - Kheerganga - Tosh - Manikaran - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- Allow your hippy soul to run wild in the old-fashioned small city of Kasol, a hipster's paradise on the planet. This quiet city, located in the middle of the gorgeous Parvati Valley, also serves as a starting point for a variety of well-known treks, each with its own unique and exciting story.
- Trek to Kheerganga and Tosh for spectacular panoramic views of the Parvati Valley and overnight camping under the stars. Stroll through the streets of Kasol, India's Mini Israel, which are lined with bustling cafes with Hebrew-language signboards serving delectable Israeli cuisine. Take a soothing swim in the warm springs of Manikaran to rejuvenate your body and soul.
How to reach:
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi serves both domestic and international flights, making it a viable option for visiting Manali.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are a good option because it's well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu, amongst others.
Day 1: Delhi to Kasol | Set-off on a Journey to the Scenic Parvati Valley
- Arrive at a prearranged location in Delhi, where you will be greeted by a consultant who will assist you with the seamless transition from Delhi to Kasol.
- The single-day trip takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery as you traverse the beautiful Himalayas on your way to Kasol the next morning.
Day 2: Reach Kasol & Local Sightseeing | Explore the Mini Israel of India alongside the Parvati River
- Arrive in Kasol early in the morning and be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After checking in, take a few moments to rest before venturing out to see Manali's beautiful city.
- The rest of the day can be spent doing something fun, which you can do all across the city.
- The luscious green grass and the falling blue-inexperienced water of the Parvati river are separated by a sandy coastline and pristine pebbles.
- View the beautiful scenery of pine trees, rocks, and waterfalls.
- You can also sample the plentiful Israeli cuisine available, as well as look for Hebrew-written signposts on the streets of Kasol.
- Return to the inn for dinner and prepare yourself for another exciting day ahead.
- Overnight live in Kasol.
Day 3: Trek from Kasol to Kheerganga | Embark on a Mystical Trek to the talented homestead for Natural Hot Springs
- Prepare for your walk to Kheerganga by waking up early inside the morning and eating a healthy breakfast.
- After that, you'll be transported to Barsheni, a small village located halfway up the mountain and the starting point for the Kheerganga Trek.
- After crossing the bridge, turn left toward Nakthan Village and continue to Rudranag, which is about halfway along the walk.
- While exploring the pristine vista of Kheerganga, you will come across warm water springs where you can sit, take photographs, and decompress.
- When you reach the summit, you'll be greeted by lovely inexperienced forests, glistening blue lakes, and a breathtaking, expansive horizon framed by snow-capped mountains.
- Set a final leg at your campsite, where you may refresh up, eat dinner, and enjoy some entertaining sports around the fireplace.
- Inside the tents, beneath the starlit sky, live a magical life.
- Overnight at Kheerganga campsite.
Day 4: Kheerganga to Tosh | Explore the Last Hippie Village
- Begin your day with breakfast at the camp while watching the sunrise higher on the horizon.
- Leave the tent and travel to Bharni, a rest break on the way to Tosh.
- Bharni provides a few stunning views of the Parvati Valley and the towering Dhauladhar in the background from an elevation.
- When you arrive at Tosh, you may be surprised by strange sights all around you.
- Tosh is one of the last towns in Parvati Valley, known for its modest, calm cafes, which are particularly popular with Israelis and Europeans.
- The rest of the day is free to explore the nearby eateries and Tosh's beautiful environs.
- You can also sample local cuisine and mingle with locals.
- Dinner and in a single day live in Tosh.
Day 5: Tosh to Manikaran and Departure | Take a Holy Dip withinside the Hot Sulphur Springs
- Wake up to a jaw-dropping vista of the snow-capped peaks from the lovely Tosh village while you eat your breakfast.
- After there, you'll head downhill toward Manikaran, which is nestled within the beautiful Parvati valley.
- It is a must-visit website for Sikhs, and it is famous for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the nearby water springs.
- Refresh yourself by having a dip in the warm spring, which is said to have various medical benefits and can help to restore your body and soul.
- If you only have a few days, go on a quick vacation to Kasol, where you may save money on fantastic handicrafts.
- After that, you'll go on a one-day journey to Delhi via Bhuntar.