About the Destination :
- Take a destroy out of your busy timetable and find out why Kashmir is called ΓÇ£Heaven on EarthΓÇ¥. IndiaΓÇÖs very very own Swiss Alps, the scenic valleys of Kashmir take styles of white sheets of ice to lush inexperienced valleys relying on the season on, however not anything beats the appeal of the valley withinside the summer. Learn from your Shikara and trap a glimpse of the exquisite sundown at the same time as gliding your palms over the chilling water of the Dal Lake with a leisurely Shikara journey.
- Wave again on the shepherds as you enjoy the nation-state on a pony journey thru the verdant meadows and chilling glaciers meandering thru the mountains in Pahalgam advert Sonamarg. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sled and roll a few balls to make a snowman or get right into snow combat on the heartland of wintry weather sports activities in Gulmarg. Conclude through taking a postcard ideal image withinside the conventional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the reminiscences for life.
- Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Comfortable and clean-up vehicle (Sedan/ SUV relying on organization size) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Flight price tag from and to Pune
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect motels as according to the itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Relish the journey sports activities sports in Gulmarg which include Skiing and Cable vehicle trip.
- Experience a horse trip to the Thajiwas Glacier wherein snow stays at some point of the yr in Sonamarg.
- Immerse yourself withinside the neighborhood way of life as you photo yourself in Kashmiri outfits.
- Visit Chandanwari with Lidder river flowing alongside, picturesque surrounding visitor location in Pahalgam
How To Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to primary towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has desirable connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Srinagar - Pahalgam | Valley of Shepherds
- Meet at a pickup point in Srinagar and get transferred to Pahalgam.
- On reaching Pahalgam, proceed to your pre-booked hotel and complete the check-in formalities.
- Visit the Aru Valley, a small village located 11kms from Pahalgam famous for its scenic beauty and various adventure activities.
- Visit Betaab Valley and Lidder River, the most popular tourist destination, and enjoy their natural charm.
- Further, you will be taken to Chandanwari, which is near Betaab Valley which is famous for its natural beauty surrounded by snow-capped mountains.
- After beautiful sightseeing, return back to hotel and rest for the day,
- Enjoy your overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 2: Pahalgam - Gulmarg | Local Sightseeing
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and leave from Pahalgam to Gulmarg.
- On reaching Gulmarg, proceed to your pre-booked hotel and complete the check-in formalities.
- Visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here, and enjoy a cable car ride.
- Skiing in Gulmarg is famous, you can also try that.
- Return back to your hotel, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Gulmarg.
Day 3: Gulmarg - Srinagar | Evening at Dal Lake
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and leave from Gulmarg to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival at your hotel in Srinagar, meet our representative and get welcome with a welcome drink.
- Complete the check-in formalities, have lunch and proceed for a sightseeing tour in Srinagar.
- In the evening, Visit the famous Dal Lake, which is the second largest lake in Jammu & Kashmir. Ride a Shikara, the traditional wooden boat at Dal Lake, and experience the natural beauty of the glistening lake.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar | A city Tour
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast and leave the hotel to explore Srinagar.
- Visit the world-famous Mughal Baghs like Chashma Shahi, Nishant Bagh (The garden of Pleasure), Shalimar Garden (Abode of love), Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, and Shankaracharya Temple.
- In the evening, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk. You can buy products such as leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewelry and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.
- Return to your hotel, overnight stay, and dinner in Srinagar.
Day 5: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar | Day Excursion to the Meadow of Gold
- Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast and drive for Sonamarg which is at a distance of 81kms.
- En route Sonamarg, take a halt at beautiful spots and enjoy the scenic view and natural beauty.
- On arrival at Sonamarg, you can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- You can also enjoy the most popular sports activities like white water rafting here in Sonamarg.
- Once done exploring Sonamarg drive back to Srinagar to your hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 6: Srinagar | End of the Tour
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the checkout formalities.
- Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.