About the Destination:
- Escape the recurring bustling existence to IndiaΓÇÖs very very own Swiss Alps, the scenic valleys of Kashmir take types of white sheets of ice to lush inexperienced valleys relying at the season on, however not anything beats the appeal of the valley withinside the summer. Learn from your Shikara and capture a glimpse of the superb sundown even as gliding your arms over the chilling water of the Dal Lake with a leisurely Shikara trip. One also can get to revel in the paranormal floating live with comfortable and cushy suites, heat hosts blended with scrumptious Kashmiri meals if you want to make up a completely unique and idyllic life in a houseboat.
- Wave returned on the shepherds as you revel in the nation-state on a pony trip thru the verdant meadows and chilling Lidder river meandering thru the mountains in Pahalgam. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sled and roll a few balls to make a snowman or get right into snow combat on the heartland of iciness sports activities in Gulmarg. Conclude via way of means of taking a postcard ideal own circle of relatives body withinside the conventional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the recollections for existence.
- Route: Srinagar-Gulmarg- Sonmarg- Pahalgam- Srinagar
- Duration: 5 Nights \ 6 Days
- Start point: Srinagar Airport
- Endpoint: Srinagar Airport
- Airport choose-up and drop as in step with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in step with the itinerary.
- Wholesome Breakfast and Dinner as in step with the itinerary
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Quality Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Water sports activities inclusive of kayaking and skiing
- See points of interest just like the Floating Vegetable Market, and the Mir Bahris
- Trekking at Pir Panjal.
- Apharwat Hills is but some other fascinating travelers appeal to visitors.
- Alpather Lake is a thrilling dayΓÇÖs tour for horse driving fans
- Drop via way of means of the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.
How To Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to the main towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has educated connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam are to be had to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Arrive in Srinagar| Welcome to the city of lakes
- Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City.
- On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will meet our representative.
- Transfer to Houseboat and check-in.
- Enjoy a romantic 'Shikara' ride on Dal Lake.
- Have a scrumptious dinner at the houseboat.
- Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Day 2: Day excursion to Gulmarg | The land of skiing
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for upcoming adventures.
- Proceed to Gulmarg, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world.
- Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains.
- One can have a Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder.
- In the evening, drive back to Srinagar and enjoy a wholesome dinner.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 3: Sonmarg | Meadow Of Gold
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure.
- Embark on a full-day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of goldΓÇÖ Sonmarg.
- The fast-flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer.
- You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (at your own cost)
- Thajiwas Glacier also lies in close proximity and is great for enjoying sledding & other snow-related activities.
- Trekking is also famous, with the most famous treks being Gangabal Lake Trek and Vishansar Lake Trek.
- Return to the hotel in Srinagar in the evening.
- Indulge in delicious Kashmiri delicacies for dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Enroute Pahalgam| The Valley Of Shepherds
- After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, check-out, and transfer on the wheel to Pahalgam a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also addressed as Valley of Shepherds.
- Pahalgam is the most famous place for the Indian Film Industry.
- Enjoy the nature charm of the valley that is famous for its alpine treks, nature walk and is also the central point of Amaranth Yatra.
- You can enjoy sightseeing at Betaab & Aru Valleys, Baisaran, and Sheshnag Lake.
- Head towards the hotel and have dinner at your leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Pahalgam- Srinagar| Local Sightseeing at Srinagar
- After having breakfast, drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) Shankaracharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine, and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace.
- Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces.
- Visit the local markets and buy beautifully weaved Kashmiri shawls.
- Night stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 6: Srinagar| Goodbye to the mountains!
- After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences with Universal Adventure.