About the Tour:
- Kashmir marries splendor with warm temperature and beauty with sweetness, which makes this one of the world's most useful honeymoon destinations. Carve out some hours and Watch the sundown collectively together along with your higher 1/2 of spending a few fine times for a shikara experience at the rippling Dal Lake in Srinagar. Take lengthy strolls together along with your companion thru colorful Mughal gardens (image of love) and the antique a part of the metropolis for purchasing distinctively-patterned handicrafts, colorful Pashmina shawls, and delightful Kashmiri outfits (pherans).
- Offering a lot withinside the manner of awe-inspiring sights, Pahalgam has been the area for numerous Bollywood films, which includes the superhit Betaab film (1983), and then is called the Betaab Valley. If an iciness wonderland is what youΓÇÖre searching for, then Gulmarg at the cease of the yr will fulfill that wish. And thatΓÇÖs simply the end of the snowy mountain.
- Route: Sringar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 6 Days and 5 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as in step with the itinerary.
- Airport selects out up and drops as in step with your flight timings.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and cleaned hotels
- Meals protected as in step with itinerary
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as in step with itinerary
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Row your very own Shikara boat at the Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early withinside the morning and witness the tradition of Mir Bahris
- Head out to the maximum instagramable caf├⌐ of Srinagar Chai Jaai Tea Roo
- Visit the frozen lake of flowers - Gadsar Lake
- Visit the taking pictures spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood films like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway, and plenty more
- Try out journey sports at Aru Valley
- Enjoy the snow sports like snowboarding in Gulmarg
How to Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to essential towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Meet a representative at the pre-decided spot in Srinagar where he will give you a quick overview of the entire tour.
- You will then be transferred to a beautiful houseboat floating quietly on the crystal clear waters of Dal lake.
- Once you get checked in, take some rest after the tiresome journey.
- The remaining day is at leisure so that you can enjoy the stay in the houseboat witnessing the alluring beauty around as the boat rocks to the silent waves of Dal lake.
- Overnight stay in Houseboat at Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- Wake up to a fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains, enjoy a hearty breakfast, and check-out from the houseboat.
- You will then proceed towards Pahalgam, also known as the valley of shepherds.
- On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to the hotel and relax for a while before proceeding towards the Beautiful Aru Valley.
- Aru Valley is a small village that is famous for its scenic beauty and here you can indulge in various adventure activities.
- Then proceed towards one of the most popular tourist destinations, the Betaab Valley, which offers stunning views of the Lidder River surrounded by heavenly natural charm.
- Further, you will be visiting Chandanwari, which is famous for its snow bridge and is also the starting point of the holy Amarnath Yatra.
- After a day full of beautiful sightseeing and thrilling adventures, return back to the hotel in Pahalgam and call it a day.
Day 3: Pahalgam to Gulmarg | The Meadow of Flowers where you can Enjoy the Second Highest Cable Car Ride in the World
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, and then proceed on a scenic route from Pahalgam to Gulmarg.
- On reaching Gulmarg, you can proceed to check in to the hotel and relax for a bit.
- You will then be going for a Gulmarg Gondola Ride, which is the prime attraction in Gulmarg and offers stunning panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains.
- You can also indulge in various adventure sports like skiing and paragliding before returning back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 4: Gulmarg to Srinagar | Enjoy the Famous Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast, and then check out from the hotel to leave for Srinagar.
- Upon arrival at the hotel in Srinagar, proceed for check-in and take some rest.
- Later in the evening, you can enjoy a romantic Shikara ride with your partner in the calm waters of Dal Lake.
- You will then be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 5: Srinagar Sightseeing and Departure | Walk the Beautiful Mughal Gardens with a Variety of Colourful Flowers and Bid Farewell to the Paradise
- Wake up early in the morning and have a scrumptious breakfast.
- You will then be proceeding for a sightseeing tour of Srinagar and visiting the beautiful Mughal Gardens that stretch out for several kilometers on the eastern shore of Dal Lake.
- Chashma Shahi, Nishant Bagh (The garden of Pleasure), Shalimar Garden (Abode of love), Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, and Shankaracharya Temple are some of the places that you will be visiting today.
- In the evening, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk where you can buy leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewelry, and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.
- You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar and that will conclude the tour with beautiful memories.