Jumaring In Munnar
Booking with ₹0
-40% ₹ 300
What will you experience
Exhilarating Adventure Activity
Hung High Above The Earth
About the Activity
|Door Number 1505, New Colony, Munnar
|8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- One of India's most popular destinations for honeymoons and day trips is Munnar. The beautiful city is blessed with hills, vast tea plantations, waterfalls, and a variety of flora and fauna sports to offer.
- One of the most well-known and thrilling activities is Jumaring. It will undoubtedly refresh your ideas and body because it is a challenging and physically upsetting activity.
About Jumaring In Munnar:
- Arrive at the location for a 20-min activity. Before the start of the activity meet with the Coordinators.
- Listen cautiously to the commands given via way of means of an educated professional.
- Feel welcomed whilst a gush of the cool breeze coming at once from the mountains rejuvenates your senses and freshens your soul.
- Get prepared to be connected via way of means of protection system and cord before the start of the activity.
- Mesmerize the stunning nature withinside the environment even as you get the ideal view from the top.
- Feel secure and guarded as all of the systems are checked and scrutinized.
Know before you book
- Wear sweaters or Jerkins to bear the excessive cold in off hours.
- It is unpredictable, so use hats and sunscreen lotions to protect your skin from sun burn.
- Wear shoes to bear the hardness of the Jumaring in Munnar.
- Bring a Torch with extra pair of batteries.
- Electronic gadgets like cell phones may carry during the sport.
- Children below 12 years may not participate.
- Listen to your instructor's guidance throughout the activity.
- Wear comfortable and affordable outfits.
Things to Carry
- Comfortable Clothing
- Water Bottle
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Vocher