About the tour:
- The excursions to Jodhpur and Jaisalmer commence in Delhi. It is a cost-effective journey that brings you to the most fascinating spots in Jodhpur, the blue city, and Jaisalmer, the golden city.
- Take a train or a fly from Delhi to Jodhpur on a primary day. When you arrive, check into the lodge and have a few rests. Set out on a sightseeing tour of Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Balsamand Lake, Kalyana Lake, and Umaid Bhawan and Museum afterward.
- The next morning, check out of the hotel and begin your travel to Jaisalmer. As soon as you arrive, check into the lodge and have a few rests. You'll travel to Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh, and Vyas Chatrriyan in the evening.
- On the third day, go on a Jaisalmer sightseeing tour to places including the Jaisalmer Fort and Museum, the Jain Temple, Patwa Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, the Badal Villas, and the War Museum.
- Test out and get transferred to the airport/station on your departure on the final day of your trip to Jodhpur and Jaisalmer from Delhi.
- Enjoy a live history lesson at one of Rajasthan's resorts, which provides breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- Each room is big, offers magnificent views, and includes plush beds and furniture, a connected bathroom, and all modern amenities.
- Every day, each room is scrubbed clean and cleaned up to provide the highest level of hygiene.
- While breakfast is included in the excursion package, lunch and supper are available for an additional fee.
- During the tour, sample some of the most spectacular Rajasthani dishes as well as international cuisines.
Transport: Sightseeing and transfers in a personal cab throughout.
Day 1: Arrival in Jodhpur
- Begin your Jodhpur and Jaisalmer vacation package in Delhi and travel to Jodhpur.
- Check into the history homestay and have a few naps when you arrive.
- Continue to Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Balsamand Lake for a half-day sightseeing excursion.
- In the afternoon, enjoy your lunch and proceed on an excursion to Kalyana Lake, Umaid Bhawan, and the Museum.
- Return to the homestay for a single day of life after the expedition.
Day 2: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer Transfers
- Test out of the accommodation and be transferred to Jaisalmer after a delicious breakfast.
- As soon as you arrive, complete the check-in procedures at the resort and relax. Later, you'll be escorted to see some of the city's most famous sights, including Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh, and Vyas Chatrriyan.
- In the evening, let your senses wild to investigate nearby markets and neighborhoods.
- Return to the lodge for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Jaisalmer City Tour
- Set off on a guided sightseeing expedition of Jaisalmer after a wonderful breakfast and visit its stunning points of attraction and golden splendor.
- You'll see the Jaisalmer Fort and Museum, the Jain Temple, Patwa Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, the Badal Villas, and the War Museum today.
- You'll be taken to the desolate tract campsite in the evening, where you can participate in a variety of activities.
- Return to the lodge for single-day living after the show.
Day 4: Departure
- After breakfast, check out of the lodge and be transferred to the railway station/flight station for your return journey, as your journey to Jodhpur and Jaisalmer from Delhi comes to an end here.