About the Tour:
Jim Corbett National Park is a wonderful place for wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers as one can witness some of the most exotic animals and bird species here. It is the oldest national park in India with the highest number of tigers and holds an abundance of rich flora and fauna, which makes it perfect for safaris. Be mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the place as you explore the inner depths of the Corbett National Park and get a glimpse of a Bengal Tiger as you scan the forest area to spot the varied flora and fauna of the place. It is also a haven for bird watchers, the park is home to a variety of species of birds.
Duration : 3 Days, 2 Nights
Start Point: Corbett
End Point: Corbett
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe and Luxury properties as per the variant selected.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) as per itinerary.
- Highly experienced driver cum guide.
Things not to miss:
- Safely executed elephant safari in nature.
- Mountain cycling on roller-coaster roads.
- Indulge in fishing expeditions to have some memorable time.
- Visit the Corbett museum and get in touch with history.
How to reach :
The nearest airport from the park is about 50 km which is the Pantnagar Airport , you can hire a taxi to reach your resort in Corbett. There is no railway station in Corbett. The nearest station is Ramnagar, which you can reach by a direct train from Delhi. Uttarakhand state government buses ply from other parts of the country like Delhi, Haldwani, Moradabad, etc. to Ramnagar and from there you can take direct buses.
Day 1: Arrival in Corbett | Mesmerise the beauty of Corbett Falls
- Upon your arrival from Nainital (2 hours) at the resort in Corbett National Park, our representative will help you settle in.
- Proceed with the check-in formalities and enjoy your day at leisure.
- Lunch will be served at the resort, after which you can visit some interesting spots nearby such as the Dhangarhi museum or Corbett falls.
- In the evening, you will return to the resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Jim Corbett National Park | Relish the amazing jeep safari and hear the roar of the Bengal Tigers
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to have an adventurous day.
- Enjoy the famous jeep safaris through Corbett National Park. The safari will be conducted before breakfast. You will climb aboard an open jeep and will be driven through the entire park since the Corbett National Park is home to a vast variety of species including the Royal Bengal Tiger, the chances of sighting some of these animals are high. An expert from the resort will accompany you on the tour to give you a guided explanation about the wild animals, their habits and their habitats.
- Once the tour concludes, you will return to the resort for breakfast.
- After having breakfast, you can enjoy recreational activities around the resort-like swimming and indoor games.
- Towards the afternoon, after lunch, you will head out to the banks of the Kosi river and spend a few interesting leisure hours there.
- You will return to the resort in the evening for dinner and rest.
- Overnight stay at the resort
Day 3: Departure | Time to head back home with a plethora of memories
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to check out from the resort.
- Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.