About the Destination:
- Tucked withinside the nation of Uttarakhand is that this lovely National Park of Jim Corbett - heaven for the natural world and nature enthusiasts. Embrace this excursion so as to take you via the twists and turns of the Himalayan terrain to an area to help you unwind. Visit Corbett Waterfall that is a small, scenic waterfall nestled withinside the forests of the Corbett National Park.
- Get mesmerized with the aid of using the sheer splendor of the vicinity as you discover the internal depths of the Corbett National Park. Try getting a glimpse of a Bengal Tiger as you test the woodland vicinity to identify the numerous vegetation and fauna of the vicinity. A haven for hen watchers, the park is domestic to numerous species of birds so as to greet you all through your safari with their joyful chirping. If you're making plans to enjoy the first-rate nature and get away from the bustling metropolis life, this excursion to Jim Corbett is sure to amaze you at each turn.
- Duration : 3 days 2 nights
- Start point: Jim Corbett
- Endpoint: Jim Corbett
- Comfortable and clean vehicle (Sedan/ SUV relying on institution size) for sightseeing on all days as in line with the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect accommodations as in line with the itinerary.
- Highly skilled Driver cum Guide.
- Things now no longer to Miss:
- Indulge yourself in river rafting and river crossing withinside the Kosi river.
- Safely achieved elephant safari in nature.
- Mountain biking on roller-coaster roads.
- Fishing Expeditions that is uncommon and interesting.
- Visit the Corbett museum and make contact with history.
- Visit the Garjia Devi temple.
How to attain:
- By Air: Patanagar airport is the closest home airport, about 50 km far from the town. From here, you could lease a taxi to attain your hotel in Corbett. IGI airport in New Delhi is the closest International airport (about 235 km), which is well-related with exclusive towns throughout the globe (Though this isn't always the desired option).
- By Rail: The nearest railhead from Jim Corbett is Ramnagar, related to important locations which include Delhi Haridwar, Lucknow, and Varanasi.
- By Road: The path to power right all the way down to Corbett from New Delhi is thru Noida, Hapur, Muradabad, Kashipur, and directly to Ramnagar. Corbett is well-related thru Ramnagar through the bus. There are daily buses from Delhi, Haridwar, and Nainital to Ramnagar.
Day 1: Arrival at Jim Corbett | Welcome to the oldest National Park of India
- Upon your arrival at the resort in Corbett National Park, our representatives will help you settle in and complete all the check-in formalities.
- The rest of the day is at your leisure.
- You can choose to explore nearby places as the Dhangarhi museum or Corbett falls.
- In the evening, you will return to the resort for dinner
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Corbett.
Day 2: Jeep safari through Corbett National Park | Drive into the Land of Tigers
- Wake up early in the morning and head out for an early morning Jeep Safari in the Corbett National Park.
- You will board an open jeep and will be driven through the entire Corbett National Park accompanied by an expert from the resort to give you a guided explanation about the wild animals, and their habitats.
- The Safari will take you into the areas where the chances of spotting the Royal Bengal tigers and other wildlife species are quite high.
- Once the safari concludes, you will return to the resort for breakfast.
- After having breakfast, you can enjoy recreational activities around the resort-like swimming and indoor games.
- Towards the afternoon, after lunch, you will head out to the banks of the Kosi river and spend a few interesting leisure hours there by the gurgling river.
- Return to the resort in the evening for dinner.
- Overnight stay at the resort in Corbett National Park.
Day 3: Departure | Depart with memories from the Forest
- After breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the resort.
- Head back to home loaded with wonderful photographs and happy memories.