- Route: Delhi - Nainital - Corbett - Delhi
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- Commence your tour from Delhi in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle to ΓÇ£The City of Lakes'' - Nainital enjoying the scenic beauty of the Himalayas.
- The City of Lakes flaunts 9 picturesque lakes and various age-old temples.
- Come across astounding sunset and sunrise views from Hanumangarhi Temple, experience the majestic view of the Himalayas from Snow viewpoint in Nainital.
- Paving the way from Nainital to the largest and the oldest tiger reserve - Jim Corbett, which is home to the famous but endangered great Royal Bengal Tigers and other tantalizing creations of nature.
- With unlimited entertainment, bringing you the best of both of these destinations is this well-planned Nainital with Corbett tour.
How to Reach:-
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for traveling to Himachal as it serves both domestic and well international flights.
- By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
- By Road: One of the best Options will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
Day 1: Transfer from Delhi to Nainital | Aboard your Adventurous Journey
- Meet our representative at a pre-decided location in Delhi.
- Start your journey to Nainital.
- On arrival at Nainital, get transferred to your pre-booked hotel and rest for some time.
- In the evening, explore the places nearby to your hotel.
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Nainital.
Day 2: Local Sightseeing in Nainital | Welcome to the 'City of Lakes'
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, and get ready for Nainital local tour
- Visit the holy Naina Devi Temple, famous tourist spots likeCave Garden, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Lands End, Naina Peak, etc.(sightseeing will be covered as per time permitting).
- After that, you would be taken to Naini lake, where you can enjoy boating.
- In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road.
- Return to your hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Nainital.
Day 3: Transfers from Nainital to Jim Corbett | Drive to the Land of Tigers
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, and get ready to explore Nainital.
- Visit Bhimtal, Naina Peak, Astronomical Observatory, Land's End, Dorothy Seat and Tiffin Top, Raj Bhavan, Snow View Point, St. John's Church.
- After exploring Nainital, proceed to the Jim Corbett National Park which is a 2hour drive from Nainital.
- On arrival at Jim Corbett, check into a wildlife resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the resort.
- Overnight stay in Jim Corbett.
Day 4: Departure from Jim Corbett | Bid Farewell with Jungle Safari
- Wake up in the morning, enjoy a healthy breakfast and get ready for a jeep safari in the Corbett National Park.
- Leave for the Jeep Safari and get a chance to catch the glimpse of the Royal Bengal Tigers which will be a delightful view to witness.
- Enjoy the safari and behold the sight of many animals that Jim Corbett is famous for like tigers, Deers, Black bears, etc.
- After Jeep Safari, have a scrumptious breakfast and enjoy the sunrise
- Check out from the resort and head back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi and end this thrilling trip with a bundle full of memories.