About the tour:
- The Jaipur Udaipur Jaisalmer excursion package is a seven-day tour that takes you to the most well-known landmarks in Rajasthan. Discover Jaipur, Udaipur, and Jaisalmer on a budget with this package deal. This package includes meals, lodging, transportation, and sightseeing activities.
- On the first day, arrive in Jaipur and be escorted to your pre-booked lodge, then visit the town palace and the local market.
- On day 2, take a sightseeing excursion to the Nahargarh fort, Choeur Ghati, and Jantar Mantar Observatory to learn more about Jaipur.
- On day 3, begin your journey to Udaipur and settle into your hotel. Later, continue your exploration of the Kumbhalgarh Fort and spend one day at the resort.
- Step out on day four to explore Udaipur and visit popular attractions such as the Doodh Talai Musical Garden, the Vintage Car Museum, and Fateh Sagar Lake.
- You can be taken to Jaisalmer the next morning. Upon arrival, check into the resort and then proceed to the Thar wastes to participate in adventure sports.
- On day 6, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, and the Indo-Pak Border at Jaisalmer.
- Take a lookout from the resort on the last day before being transferred to the airport for your departure.
- Enjoy life on the resorts with breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- Each room is big, offers magnificent views, has comfortable mattresses and furniture, a connected bathroom, and all modern amenities.
- Every day, each room is wiped clean and cleaned to provide the highest level of hygiene.
- While breakfast is included in the excursion package, lunch and supper are available for an additional fee.
- Throughout the excursion, sample some of the most delicious Rajasthani delicacies as well as international cuisines.
- Sightseeing and transfers in a personal cab throughout.
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
- When you arrive in Jaipur, our representative will greet you and take you to the pre-arranged hotel for your Jaipur Udaipur Jaisalmer tour package.
- Relax and unwind at the lodge. Continue for a quick sightseeing tour to Jaipur's City Palace, where you can visit the beautiful palaces and courtyards of Mubarak Mahal and Chandra Mahal.
- Later, go shopping in the antique walled town's adjacent markets for Rajasthani arts and crafts.
- Return to the lodge for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
- After a delicious breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur to learn about its history and culture.
- You may be visiting the Nahargarh Fort, a magnificent purple sandstone building surrounded by woodland.
- After that, go on a trip to Chour Ghati to see the Sun Temple, Chour Palace, and a beautiful lake surrounded by forest.
- Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, which has the world's largest stone sundial.
- Return to the lodge for an all-day experience.
Day 3: Jaipur to Udaipur Transfers
- Take a glance out the window of the lodge after a nutritious breakfast and continue your journey to Udaipur.
- When you arrive, check into your pre-arranged lodge and freshen up. Later, I went down to the town of lakes to see what there was to see.
- You could visit the Kumbhalgarh Fort and see the beautiful palaces including Badal Mahal, Kumbha Palace, and the Jain Temple.
- Return to the lodge for a single day's stay after the excursion.
Day 4: Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
- Enjoy a nice, steaming breakfast in the morning before heading off on a city tour of Udaipur.
- Our first stop is Doodh Talai Musical Garden, where you may relax and enjoy a fountain amid a lush green garden.
- Following that, you may visit the Vintage Car Museum before taking a motorboat ride around Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Return to the lodge for a single day's stay.
Day 5: Udaipur to Jaisalmer Transfers.
- Take a look out the window from the resort and drive to Jaisalmer after breakfast in bed. The journey to the golden town will take 4 hours.
- As soon as you arrive, check into the lodge and have a few rests. Later, you can travel to the Thar Desert and participate in a variety of adventure activities such as camel safaris, dune bashing, paragliding, and quad biking.
- Return to the lodge for a single day's existence after an excellent evening.
Day 6: Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour
- Begin your day with a great breakfast and a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer.
- Today, you'll have the opportunity to see the Sonar Quila fort in Jaisalmer. Following that, you might visit Salim Singh ki Haveli and other historical Havelis.
- Later, visit the Indo-Pak border before returning to the lodge for a single day.
Day 7: Departure
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel and be transferred to the airport for your return flight, as your Jaipur Udaipur Jaisalmer tour comes to a close here.