- Route: Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
- Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
- Start Point: Jaipur
- End Point: Jaisalmer
About the Tour:
- As you travel through many country-states with palaces, lakes, and large areas of the Great Indian Desert, you will experience the splendour of this Imperial nation. The trip offers a diverse range of scenic grandeur, from lush flora to deserts. Explore the beauty of Jaipur, the Pink City, and Jodhpur, the Blue City, as well as the Golden City of Jaisalmer, on a journey through Rajasthan's amazingly diverse country.
- Enjoy the tough but beautiful trek through the winding hillsides, royal grounds, and curves, which will transport you to the imperial era.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Because it offers both domestic and international flights, Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is an excellent alternative for getting to Jaipur.
- By Rail: Another option is the Jaipur Railway Station, where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi for destinations all around India.
- By Road: Jaipur is also well connected by bus to cities such as Delhi, Agra, Kota, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Vadodara, and Ajmer.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
- You may arrive in Jaipur today and meet the consultant at the Railway Station/Airport. Obtain a transfer to your inn.
- The car provides excellent protection and sanitary precautions, and taxicabs are frequently cleansed.
- After checking in, freshen up before embarking on your sightseeing tour.
- Hawa Mahal Palace, City Palace, Govind Dev Temple, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Ganesh Temple, and Birla Temple are all good places to start your sightseeing tour.
- Overnight stay at a tidy homestay with hygienic rooms and interior cleaning.
Day 2: Jaipur Fort and Palace Tour
- Begin the next day with a morning meal before visiting some of Jaipur's most well-known forts and palaces.
- Elephant Safari to the Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort and Museum, and Amer Fort.
- Continue your sightseeing tour to Sheesh Mahal and learn about Rajasthan's history while watching a Light and Sound Show at an additional cost.
- Visit a traditional shopping centre late at night and select your favourite things.
- Overnight live on the identical homestay.
Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur transfer
- The next morning, have a delicious breakfast indoors before checking out of the hotel.
- Maintain your momentum in the direction of Jodhpur. You'll get there in the afternoon and take a test.
- After playing your lunch, head in the direction of Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Balsam Lake.
- During the evening, continue your sightseeing tour by seeing Ghanta Ghar, Kaylana Lake, and Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Overnight stay at a three-hundred-year-old antique unconventional haveli type homestay that is clean, safe, and hygienic.
Day 4: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (approx. 285 KMS | 4.45 HRS)
- After a delectable breakfast, put your skills to the test.
- In Jodhpur, see a variety of monuments and forts.
- Continue your journey to Jaisalmer in the afternoon.
- In Jaisalmer, spend the night in a three-star hotel.
Day 5: Jaisalmer Desert Tour
- Enjoy your meal as much as a beautiful morning.
- Begin your sightseeing tour by seeing the Jaisalmer Fort, the Jain temple, Patwa Haveli, and Nathmahal ki Haveli.
- Visit Salem Singh's haveli, Badal Vilas, and the conflict museum, among other places.
- After dinner, you can go to the barren region for an unforgettable barren region adventure.
- Enjoy a camel and Jeep safari through the dunes before returning to your campgrounds.
- Dinner and a few cultural packages within the open-air theatre where social distance is practised can make your night special.
- Overnight live at Desert camps.
Day 6: Jaisalmer to Jaipur Drop
- On your final day, savour your breakfast and prepare for your return trip to Jaipur.
- Take a personal vehicle to the Jaipur airport/Railway Station and catch your trip back home.
- End of excursion.