About the Destination:
- Kodaikanal is a comfy hill station placed withinside the Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu and is domestic to a number of the great sceneries of South India. Enveloped with the aid of using the clouds, this old-fashioned hill station gives a nice environment on every occasion of the yr and may be great visited in summer, spring and monsoon. Admire the splendor and strive a number of the great adrenaline dashing sports like paragliding, trekking, and tenting in Kodaikanal. From exploring the haunted caves of Guna to having a few sacred times at Kurinji Andavar Temple, the Kodaikanal experience will simply be a memorable one. Not simplest this however right here you could additionally move walking withinside the markets, accompanied with the aid of using having a few delicious proper foods organized with the aid of using a few culinary experts.
- Route: Coimbatore - Ooty - Coonoor - Kodaikanal - Coimbatore
- Start Point: Coimbatore
- End Point: Coimbatore
- Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
- Stay in a general inn on a double sharing basis
- Breakfast from day 2 to day 6
- Sightseeing as consistent with the itinerary
- Comfortable and hygienic automobile (Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Professional English talking driving force cum guide
- AC automobile transfers from Bangalore
Universal Adventures recommended:
- Take an adventurous toy teach experience in Nilgiri Mountains, Ooty
- Witness the 650 species of flora in Botanical Garden, Ooty
- Witness the best height withinside the Nilgiris, Doddabetta at an altitude of 8606 ft.
- Take an adventurous boat experience in Kodaikanal Lake
- Witness the panoramic perspectives at the same time as trekking to the Dolphin's Nose.
Day 1: Arrival in Ooty
- The first day of the Hyderabad to Kodaikanal tour package will start when you reach Coimbatore from Hyderabad on your own.
- One of our representatives will take you to Ooty from Coimbatore in a comfortable car.
- On your arrival in Ooty, you will be meeting one of our tour coordinators who will be escorting you to your place of stay.
- Spend the rest of the day on leisure activities the way you want.
- Roam around and enjoy shopping at the local markets.
- Have a restful sleep.
Day 2: Sightseeing In Ooty
- Begin your Day at Mudumalai National Park. Witness elephants roaming freely in the wilderness. Also, you can see endangered animals.
- The next destination is Wax World which displays life-size look-alike wax statues of famous Indian personalities. You can get to know Indian history, culture, and heritage on your visit.
- Now proceed towards Deer park. This park hosts a wide variety of flora and fauna. The visitors can get a peek at various species of deer like the Sambar and Chital. Also, you can spot hares and rabbits inside the park.
- Ooty is known for its tea garden town. Discover breathtaking tea gardens and walk through the lush greenery and refreshing aromas of tea.
- You will also visit the famous Ooty Lake and you can enjoy boating here.
- By evening return to the hotel and refuel yourself for the next day.
Day 3: Full Day Coonoor Sightseeing
- You will visit Sim's Park botanical garden; here you can spend leisure time amid lush greenery and vibrant flowers. Stroll around the rose garden and have some pleasant moments in the tranquil setting of the park.
- The next spot is Lamb's Rock which offers a praiseworthy view of surrounding lush greenery and blue landscape. This spot will leave you bewildered with its enchantment with its huge stone.
- Arranged on Dolphin's Nose, behold the splendid view of Coonoor and abundant greenery. Here you can explore the shrouded excellence of heaven and brilliant sights on your way.
- Get enchanted with breathtaking views of landscapes and misty clouds at Doddabetta Peak. You will be amazed by a 360-degree view of the hill station. Here you can enjoy nature at its best.
- Post these you will explore Ketty Valley and Tea Factory,
- Overnight Stay at a hotel
Day 4: Visit Kodaikanal
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel. From here, proceed to Kodaikanal.
- As per Day 4 of Hyderabad to Kodaikanal trip visit the Kodaikanal Lake in the evening. The lake man-made Lake amidst charming natural surroundings. It offers stunning views of the landscape alongside a couple of different exercises. activities.
- You can enjoy boat races and boat pageantry during the summer seasons as a part of You can also enjoy boating in the lake.
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5: Sightseeing in Kodaikanal
- Walk around Vaigai Dam and appreciate marvelous views and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Continue to enjoy the dreamlike intrigue of the area surrounding Coakers Walks.
- Witness the brilliant nature treasure of Silver Cascade Falls and enjoy astonishing gushy cascade sightseeing. This cascade is an ideal spot for any nature darling with amazing tallness of 180 ft.
- Head to Berijam Lake and feel restored with the picturesque excellence around. Spend quality time amid the impeccable setting encompassed by slopes, plateaus, and rivers.
- The next destination is the Green Valley View offers a breathtaking view of the plains, deep valleys, and hills. Witness a splendid view of the Vaigai Dam which will be an unforgettable experience.
- As per Hyderabad to Kodaikanal packages day 5 ends here, returns to the hotel, and has a tranquil sleep.
Day 6: Departure
- Enjoy your breakfast and check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to Coimbatore and dropped at the airport/railway station as per the Ooty Kodaikanal package from Hyderabad. Board your train/flight back home.