- Activity Location: Chapora River
- Pick-up/ Drop Locations: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Panjim, Old Goa Britonna & Porvorim
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Goa is known for its beautiful scenery, magnificent Portuguese Architecture, Gorgeous Beaches, Water Sports, and Delectable Cuisine. Here's a very unique way to see Goa.
- This Houseboat Tour will take you through the fascinating mangrove swamps, where you can easily view crocodiles and a variety of migrating species.
About Houseboat Cruise in Goa:
- Reach the mentioned location at the given time and do not miss any exciting moment.
- A certified trainer and availability of the best safety types of equipment will be provided to you.
- Enjoy the delicacies of local cuisines and soothing beverages while cruising the Chapora river.
- This boat has a total capacity of 6 people, including adults, it can also accommodate up to two couples in private couple suites.
- The houseboat is air-conditioned to provide you with the best comfortable experience.
- Explore the most popular places like Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Panjim, Old Goa Britonna & Porvorim.
- Observe old-fashioned fishing practices, like the usage of fishing nets, and other fishing techniques.
- Embark on the beautiful panaromic view, click enough pictures and make this trip memorable.
Day 1: Overnight House Boat Cruise In Goa
- 01:00 PM: Get picked up from the subsequent pick-up places Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Panjim, Old Goa Britonna, Porvorim, etc.
- 3:00 PM: As soon as you board the houseboat, you will be greeted with clean welcome beverages and food.
- 4:00 PM: Have some fun fishing along the river's edge.5:30 PM:
- 5:30 PM: Take in the breathtaking sunset over Goa's backwaters.
- 7:00 PM: Snacks and appetizers will be served at some point during this activity.
- 9:00 PM: Indulge in a delectable meal with your companions. While traveling, get a good night's sleep as the boat rocks gently on the sea.
Day 2: Overnight House Boat Cruise In Goa
- 8:00 AM: Start your day with a substantial breakfast to see you through the day.
- 11:00 AM: Satisfy your hunger with a delicious lunch or brunch.
- 11:30 AM: Check out of the houseboat and be dropped off at the above-mentioned pick-up places.