- Boarding Point: Near Britona Jetty, Panaji
- Check-In Time: 03:30 PM (Day 1)
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM (Day 2)
- Pickup Points: Baga, Calangute, Candolim
- No. of Rooms: (3 on Lower Deck and 3 on Upper Deck)
- Goa, India's smallest state in terms of land size, is located on the country's southwestern coast. It has magnificent beaches, exciting nightlife, delectable seafood, and imposing architectural treasures, and is widely noted for the lavishness of cruises.
- A Houseboat Cruise in Goa shall take you through the pristine waters of the river and the beautiful surroundings of the green environs. Goa is fed by the seven major rivers flowing through it. These rivers provide the state with opulent houseboat tours.
About Houseboat Cruise in Goa:
- Reach the mentioned location at the given time if you are staying in Baga, Calangute, and Candolim so that our coordinator can pick you up at the prescribed time.
- A guide will brief you about the do's and don'ts of the cruise and the best safety equipment will be made available to you.
- Receive warm greetings on your ingress and be served welcome drinks between 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Set out on a new excursion in a dream-like place equipped with all the modern amenities. You can relax in its loungers while sipping coconut beverages in Goa's warm and humid atmosphere, posing for picture-perfect photographs with your loved ones, and enjoying the cruise's special musical events.
- Snack on the refreshments offered at 4:30 PM until the starters arrive at 7:30 PM. Throughout the journey, take in the panoramic views of the clear blue skies above the rushing waters below, as well as the lush green trees that surround you.
- We will see several crocodiles as well as a panoramic view of the estuarine mangrove habitat as we pass through the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary. You will undoubtedly be taken aback by the magnificent sight of the other boatmen and flying birds.
- You can also enjoy fishing after sunset once the houseboat is docked. And after fishing gobble up a delicious dinner at 8:30 PM.
- The next day wake up in your snug bed watching the amazing sunrise from the houseboat that would idyllically carry your thoughts to an unreal world.
- Breakfast will be served at 8 AM and be followed by brunch at 10:45 AM before you check out. Collect all the delightful spells and have a fantastic houseboat trip!
Pick-Up Points in Goa with Time:
- Baga: 2:30 PM
- Calangute: 2:45 PM
- Candolim: 3:00 PM