About the Destination:
Nagaland, one of India's most remote states, is gradually gaining popularity among tourists. It's a land that's far away, enchanting, and home to a fascinating population, as well as a land that'll transport you deep into nature. Nagaland is the place to go if you want to get a genuinely unique Indian travel experience. For the uninitiated, here is what Nagaland has to offer. Nagaland is home to several tribes, each of whom has its own set of festivals. Agriculture is the major theme of the different state festivals because agriculture employs more than 60% of Nagaland's people. Because the Nagas view their galas as sacred, everyone is expected to attend. The Hornbill Festival, also known as the Festival of Festivals, takes place every year in the first week of December and brings together all tribes to celebrate.
Quick facts about Sikkim Tour Package from Kolkata :
- Start Point/ End Point: Dimapur Airport / Railway Station
- Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveller Convenience
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Destinations Covered: Kohima - Kisema - Touphema
Customization: Available as per request
About the Tour :
- Enjoy the lovely panorama of the North East thru the Tour.
- Discover the hidden gemstones and get spellbound with the attraction of the panorama.
- Step out for Kohima town Tour and go to Kohima Zoo and after that pay homage to the martyrs in the War Cemetery.
- In Nagaland, the varieties of native plants and fauna are limitless. Orchids, Rhododendrons, and folks welcome you everywhere in Nagaland, whether it's a valley, a hill, or a mountain peak.
- Experience the distinctive sports performed by the neighbourhood tribes while indulging in neighbourhood delights within the Festival cites.
- Venture into the Naga Hills to take in the beauty and create lasting memories of the scenery, people, food, and culture.
- Enjoy your vacation in Touphema, where you may be staying at Naga Huts and basking in the neighbourhood while taking a stroll about the town. After that, try some authentic Nagaland cuisine.
- Arrival at Dimapur and Transfer to Kohima
- Welcome on arrival at Dimapur airport & transfer to Kohima (2 hrs approx).
- Reach Kohima & check in to your hotel.
- Evening time free for personal activity.
- Overnight stay at Kohima hotel.
- Visit Kisama
- The morning after breakfast, visit Kisama Village to explore the festival.
- The local tribes dance, sing, showing war techniques, surviving skills to the audience.
- Enjoy local food for lunch.
- Afternoon visit to War Cemetery, Kohima Cathedral Church.
- Overnight at Kohima.
- Local Sightseeing & Festival
- After breakfast, visit Touphema village.
- Drive to Touphema village- Take a walk in a Naga tribal village, museum and also visit the Touphema Village Resort run by the local Angami tribe.
- Post lunch drive to Kigwema Village & enjoy the festival.
- Return to Kohima & evening time free for personal activity.
- Overnight at Kohima.
- End Of The Trip
- After breakfast, Head towards Dimapur.
- Drop at Dimapur Airport / Railway station as per the timings.
- Have a great journey to your hometown.