About the Tour:
- Live a Bollywood Dream in Kashmir - ΓÇ£The Land of RomanceΓÇ¥ wherein photos fail to outline the splendor of this Heaven on Earth. Make a few unforgettable reminiscences together along with your associate whilst taking walks hand in hand at the banks of the pristine lakes and image of affection at The Mughal Gardens. Carve out some hours and watch the sundown collectively whilst rowing the coronary heart fashioned paddles in a shikara journey at the rippling Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- From lush inexperienced plains to the snow-blanketed mountains, power via the maximum charming roads from Srinagar to Gulmarg that allows you to refuse your eyes to blink whilst marking your manner to the heartland of romance in snow. Get a postcard ideal photo and recreate your favorite Bollywood second on the Betaab and Aru Valley in Pahalgam together along with your soulmate and make your honeymoon a memorable one
- Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 8 Days and 7 Nights
- Start point: Srinagar
- Endpoint: Srinagar
- Airport choose-up and drop as consistent with your flight timings
- Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner as consistent with the itinerary
- Highly skilled motive force cum guide
Universal Adventures recommended:
- Try nearby Kashmiri cuisines, which includes Dum Aloo, Gushtaba, Rogan Josh, Yakhni, Lyodur Tschaman, Modur Pulav, and Kahwah Tea
- Row your personal Shikara Boat
- Buy homemade crafts and decors made out from walnut or maple wood
- Visit the capturing spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood films like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway, and lots more
- Enjoy Adventure sports at Aru Valley
- Visit the Lake of Flowers - Gadsar Lake and witness the endangered fishes
- Have a laugh doing the snow sports at Gulmarg
How to Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to predominant towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Reach Srinagar | Welcome to the Paradise on Earth
- Meet the representative at the pre-decided location in Srinagar and get transferred to a beautiful houseboat.
- Complete the check-in formalities and relax for some time.
- Sit back and spend some quality time with your partner and enjoy the view around the Dal Lake as your Shikara glides through the shimmery waters.
- Visit Nehru Park to get a mesmerizing view of the sun setting over the magnificent Dal Lake.
- Dinner and overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Srinagar | Seek Blessings at the Oldest Shrine in Kashmir Valley
- After having a hearty breakfast in the morning, get transferred to a hotel in Srinagar.
- Complete the check-in formalities and head out to explore Srinagar.
- Take a leisurely stroll, hand-in-hand with your partner amidst the famous Mughal Gardens - The Nishat Bagh meaning the garden of pleasure, and The Shalimar Bagh which means Abode of love.
- Walk over the Takht-e-Suleiman hill and seek the blessing of Lord Shiva from his oldest shrine in Kashmir valley - the Shankaracharya Temple.
- Spend a romantic evening at your leisure exploring the markets and shopping for souvenirs.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 3: Excursion to Sonamarg | Explore the Meadow of Gold
- Have a delicious breakfast and get ready to witness the alluring meadows of Sonamarg.
- Enveloped by alpine trees, exotic grassland, and pristine lakes, Sonmarg is a base camp for the holy Amarnath yatra.
- Indulge in trout fishing at Krishansar and Vishansar lakes.
- Take a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier that offers a stunning view of the frozen lake lined with emerald meadows and a clear blue sky.
- Walk along with the exotic grasslands of Baltal to explore the untouched beauty of Sonmarg.
- Return back to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Srinagar to Pahalgam | Bond Over Fun Adventure as you Go for Activities such as White Water Rafting
- After having a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- Transfer to Pahalgam which is a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Pahalgam with its lovely meadows, gurgling streams, apple orchards, and a variety of trees, from pine to deodar, resembles a marvelous portrait.
- Walkthrough the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley that gained popularity after the shooting of various Bollywood movies.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 5: Sightseeing in Pahalgam | A Beautiful Town Adorned with the Best of Scenery that Nature has to Offer
- Wake up in the morning and have a hearty breakfast.
- Find solace and tranquility as you visit the Martand temple in Pahalgam.
- You will still feel the divine vibes and energy amongst the temple ruins.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Take a romantic stroll through the lush green meadows in Pahalgam.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 6: Pahalgam to Gulmarg | Spend a Romantic Day in the Flower Scented Meadows
- Wake up in the beautiful mountains and have a delicious breakfast.
- Get ready for an exciting day in Gulmarg.
- Transfer to Gulmarg and check in the hotel.
- Visit the largest Golf Course in India at Gulmarg which has 18 holes in total
- Explore the strawberry fields and relish your taste buds with the fresh fruits.
- Take a pony ride or an ATV ride to explore the exquisite valleys, gorgeous streams, and fascinating slopes.
- The Alpather Lake makes an exciting day's excursion for horse riding fans.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 7: Sightseeing in Gulmarg | Embark on the Highest Gondola Ride in Asia
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, head out to explore Gulmarg.
- Admire the breathtaking views of the Kashmir Valley and the snowy peaks around as you take a ride on the 2nd Highest Gondola in the world.
- Later you can try sliding down the slopes, by trying a hand on Skiing and Snow Boarding.
- You can also indulge in other snow activities like sledding, zorbing, etc.
- Explore the local market of Gulmarg and relish the local delicacies.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 8: Gulmarg to Srinagar and Departure | Bid Adieu to the Paradise on Earth
- Wake up, have a sumptuous breakfast, and pack your bags.
- Check out from the hotel and start your journey to Srinagar.
- Head back home from Srinagar with a bundle of happy memories from the mountains.