About the Tour:
Step into the sweetest era of love and togetherness with this tour and create some of the most romantic and memorable moments of your life. Caress your better half with this luscious tour and you will find a reason to love each other with every passing moment in your life. Whether its the enchanting backwaters or the cuddling beauty of the scenic landscapes, a honeymoon in Kerala will allow harmonious time with each other. The pristine and tranquil ambience of Kerala and its holiday destinations, with their alluring and captivating beauty will offer you a pleasant stay and the best way to admire the new of your life.
- Route: Cochin ΓÇô Munnar ΓÇô Kumarakom ΓÇô Alleppey ΓÇô Cochin
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point: Kochi
- End Point: Kochi
Γ₧ö Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
Γ₧ö Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
Γ₧ö Buffet Breakfast and Dinner from Day 2 to Day 5
Γ₧ö Romantic Candle Night Dinner
Γ₧ö Highly experienced Driver cum guide
Γ₧ö Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
Universal Adventures Recommended:
Γ₧ö Backwaters at Alleppey.
Γ₧ö Tea plantation Tour to Munnar.
Γ₧ö Spice plantation tour to Periyar.
Γ₧ö Head to Kovalam for a party atmosphere, or alternatively find relaxation at Marari Beach.
Γ₧ö Jungle walk at the Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
Γ₧ö Do not forget to visit the Kerala Kathakali Centre one of the most famous places to catch this cultural dance performance, displaying incredible color, make-up and costume.
How to reach:
By Air: Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is the airport in Kochi which has domestic and international flights connectivity.
By Rail: Kochi has two major railway stations ΓÇô Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction.
By Road: Kochi is well connected to neighboring cities and states. NH17 connects the city to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai and Goa.
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar | Visit to the Green Capital of India
- Meet our representative at a pickup point Cochin and get transferred to Munnar.
- On arrival at Munnar, complete the check in formalities at your pre-booked hotel.
- In the evening, you will head out to visit the spice plantations, where you will spend a quiet evening amidst the lush greenery and soak in the aroma of the spices
- After spending a wonderful evening, head back to the hotel for a cozy stay in Munnar
Day 2: Munnar | Explore the city to its best!
- Wake up early in the morning, have a delicious breakfast and head out to explore the city.
- Visit the Echo Point, where you can hear the echoes of your own sounds, you can also visit the Indo-Swiss Livestock Centre, which is engaged in developing new breeds of high-yielding cattle.
- Later, head out at the Mattupetty Dam and witness the many different and exotic flora and fauna of this region.
- Explore the wilderness in the Eravikulam National Park, Rajamalai, and spot the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay in Munnar
Day 3: Munnar to Kumarakom | Blissful moments on the backwater
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and drive to Kumarakon.
- Witness the pleasing views of the scenic and tranquil landscapes on the way to Kumarakom.
- On arrival at Kumarakom, complete the check-in formalities and head out to explore Kumarkom.
- Backwaters, Blissful Moments, Romantic Sojourn
- Spend the blissful moments on the backwaters and witness the serenity and charm of this destination.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy the overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 4: Kumarakom to Alleppey | Romantic Houseboat stay in the "Venice of East"
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and drive to Alleppey.
- On arrival at Alleppey, get transferred to your houseboat and enjoy the sound of water rippling as your houseboat makes a way through the back waters
- You can sunbathe on the deck or observe the palm fringed landscape from your cabins
- Apart from the mesmerizing surroundings it's the life along the backwaters that makes this a fascinating experience.
- Enjoy the dinner with a mesmerizing view of the backwaters.
- Overnight stay on House boat.
Day 5: Alleppey to Cochi | Bid Farewell to the Nature
- Wake up in the morning, have breakfast and pack your bags for departure to Cochin.
- On the way, go for sightseeing and if time permits visit the Cochin fort, Marine drive, etc.
- Reach Cochin and conclude the tour with bundle full of memories.