- Location: Parra,Goa.
- Check-In Time: 1:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
About Parra, Goa.
- Parra is a settlement located outside of Mapusa town in the North Goa region of India. It has a long history of being recognized as a watermelon-growing community.
- This homestay provides discerning travellers with the rare chance to interact with a local family while yet enjoying the seclusion and standard of luxury offered by the greatest boutique hotels.
About the Activity:
- The web online allows you to have expansive 360-stages of lush inexperienced botanical attractiveness, with flora and shrubs throughout the belongings.
- You will provided with clean and hygenic stuffs for staying and the level of comfort will leave you speechless.
- This is the best option for birdwatchers and nature lovers looking for a relaxing trip in peaceful surroundings amidst nature.
- The Magnolia Suite is available for viewing on the internet. It's a high-priced room on the first floor with a private balcony and views of the courtyard in the residence's heart.
- A variety of indoor video games, such as chess and carom board, and also different outdoor games are included in the package.
- Spice plantation tours, South Goa backdrop houses tours, Cookery workshops, Dolphin spotting, and Bicycling tours are among the activities available.
- Enjoy this activity with your loved ones or for outdoor business purposes, you will have your own personal space and comfort.
Places To Visit Nearby:
- Chorao Island
- Carambolim Lake
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary
How To Reach: The web location is only fifteen minutes from North Goa's busiest beaches and is easily accessible by personal or non-public transportation.
Variant 1: Magnolia Suite
Stay Type: Luxurious room on the first floor with a private balcony and views of the courtyard in the residence's heart.