- Route: Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Dalhousie - Chandigarh
- Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Start point: Chandigarh
- End Point: Chandigarh
About the Tour:
- This Himachal excursion bundle is centralized on soaking all of Himachal's Jewels like Shimla, Kufri, Manali, Kullu Valley, Dalhousie, and Khajjiar. On this excursion, you may indulge yourself in a huge variety of journey sports even as soaking up the scenic splendours of Himachal. The experience starts evolving from the captivating antique city of Shimla, From right here you'll head out for Kufri, wherein you may dive into deep enchanting adventures.
- ∩╗┐This excursion bundle functions all the Himachal be it religious Doongri Temple, the humming mall street of Manali to power via snow partitions at Rohtang pass. Other than this, the bundle additionally covers surreal locations like Khajjiar, Dalhousie, and a maximum of the herbal wonders of the Himalayan Range.
How to reach:
- By Air: The most convenient way to travel to Manali by plane is through Chandigarh. Chandigarh International Airport is the closest airport, with regular flights throughout the country.
- By Road: The Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) is another option, as it runs buses to nearby states and union territories daily.
- By Rail: The Chandigarh Junction Railway is also a viable option because it is well-connected to India's major cities.
Day 1: Reach Chandigarh & Proceed To Shimla | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated with the aid of using Magical Misty Hills
- Arrive in Chandigarh, where you'll be met by a consultant who will assist you with the Shimla transportation.
- You can visit the beautiful Pinjore Garden on your way to Shimla.
- When you get to the Shimla inn, check-in and rest for a while.
- The final day is yours to spend, and you're free to travel and discover the inn.
- Spend the night in a Shimla hotel and prepare for the journey that awaits you the next day.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Before heading out for Shimla's local attractions, start your day with a delectable breakfast at the inn.
- To go to the mediaeval temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, hike to the top of Jakhoo Hill.
- Witness the Ridge Road, which is located in the centre of Shimla and is a large location where all of the cultural sports are held.
- You may also visit the Rashtrapati Niwas, which once served as the residence of the British Viceroy of India, and the Christ Church, which is a parish within the Amritsar Diocese.
- Buying souvenirs along the bustling Mall Road, which is lined with brightly coloured boutiques.
- Town Hall, Gaiety Theatre, and Scandal Point are some other places to see around Mall Street.
- The road will next take you closer to Kufri, passing through the spectacular Hasan Valley, which is known for its picturesque beauty and pleasant weather.
- Later in the evening, the tour returns to Shimla for a single-day life.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali with Stopover at Kullu | Set your Eyes upon the Beautiful Valley of Gods
- Begin your day with a delicious breakfast and prepare to travel to Manali.
- Experience the breathtaking vista of the Pandoh Dam as you travel through the Mandi district.
- After that, you'll take a break for sightseeing in Kullu, which is a nature lover's heaven.
- Visit the magnificent Himalayan National Park, which is home to a diverse array of plants and animals, as well as the pious Raghunath Temple.
- You can also visit some of Kullu's other well-known temples and landmarks before continuing your journey closer to Manali.
- When you arrive in Manali, check into a hotel for a single day.
Day 4: Rohtang Pass Excursion | Have a Unique Experience Driving Through the Walls of Snow
- After a delectable breakfast, go for a full-day tour of Rohtang Pass, which offers magnificent views of the Himalayas and glaciers as you blast through thick snow walls.
- Stop at the Rahala Falls, Solang Valley, Marhi, and Nehru Kund on your way back to Manali to take in the magnificent views and botanical grandeur of this never-ending source of delight.
- At Solang Valley, you can also partake in optional adventure activities such as rappelling, rock climbing, river crossing, paragliding, and snow scooter rides.
- Return to the Manali inn for a day in the life.
Day 5: Sightseeing in Manali | A Paradise with Natural Charm and Unparalleled Beauty
- As much as the breathtaking views of the Himalayan Ranges.
- Go to the newly built Buddhist Monastery and the handicraft centre after a lovely walk through Manali's downtown.
- After that, visit the 450-year-old Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh, and Vashist Kund temple.
- Hadimba Devi Temple is a mediaeval cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, the wife of Bhima, a character from the Indian epic Mahabharata, and is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the Himalayas.
- Vashisht is a charming tiny village clinging to a steep slope, and just outside the settlement are the Vashist thermal baths, where a natural sulphur spring is piped right into a modern bath-house.
- Return to the inn in the late afternoon and rest for a few minutes.
- The ultimate day is yours to enjoy, and you can spend it touring the local markets.
Day 6: Transfer to Dalhousie | Town with Misty Mountains, Trekking Trails, British-era Architecture, and plenty more
- After breakfast, check out of the inn in Manali and go to Dalhousie, a beautiful tiny hill station on Himachal Pradesh's northern border.
- This region, which is situated at a height of 2700 metres above sea level, offers breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- When you get in Dalhousie, check into the hotel and leave the rest of the night free to enjoy.
- Overnight live on the inn in Dalhousie.
Day 7: Excursion to Khajjiar | The Mini Switzerland of India
- As much as the views of snow-capped mountains wake you up, enjoy your full meal.
- Proceed to Khajjiar, sometimes known as India's Switzerland, which is one of the most scenic saucer-shaped towns in the country. Plateau is encircled by lush pine and deodar forests, with a large snow-line sitting above them.
- A 25th-century temple dedicated to KhajjI Nag can be found in Khajjiar, and inside the temple are full-length wood pictures of the Pandava brothers.
- The beauty of Khajjiar has also been enhanced by the construction of a small lake in the centre with a floating island and a 9-hole golf course.
- Return to Dalhousie by taking advantage of the nightfall for a single-day stay at the inn.
Day 8: Dalhousie to Chandigarh | The First Planned City of India
- Following breakfast, check out of the inn and drive closer to Chandigarh, also known as the 'City Beautiful.'
- Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana, is regarded as one of the country's most well-planned cities.
- Upon arrival, check into the inn and relax for a while.
- If time permits, go boating at Sukhna Lake (open till 6 p.m.) or visit Sector 17 and 22, which are two of Chandigarh's most well-known shopping districts.
- You may buy traditional Phulkari outfits, Kolhapuri shoes, and fine jewellery here, as well as sample some of the local delicacies that are provided at most of the restaurants.
- Return to the Chandigarh inn at night for a single day of living.
Day 9: Departure from Chandigarh | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast, then check out of the inn and make your way to your final destination.
- It signals the end of the adventure after you've obtained it.