Hilltop Camping In Vagamon, Kerala
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 1499
What will you experience
Viewing Mesmerizing Sunsets
Pleasurable Hilltop Camping
About the Activity
|Activity Location||Elamkadu Vagamon Rd, Vallyentha, Elamkadu, Vagamon|
|Minimum no. of People Required||2|
- Vagamon is a hill station that is no less than a paradise. The pristine views of meadows and incredible valleys will surely captivate your heart. It is surrounded by dense green plantations and sprawling woods of pine trees.
- Camping in Vagamon Kerala is an interesting getaway to discover adventure amidst beautiful lanscaping and verdant tracts and attaining peaceful vibes.
About camping at Vagamon, Kerala:
- After your arrival we will be quenching your thirst with a welcome drink.
- Enjoy camaping at the incredible hills of Vagamon, Kerala and perceive clouds floating in the sky.
- Located at the fringes of the districts of Kerala, Vagamon is specifically recognized foritse awesome seclusion and incredible sundown moments.
- This campsite provides with hiking to the pinnacle of the hill to attain the superb views and refreshing vibes.
- You can unwind within the tranquility of the hills and the serene perspectives of the valley along with the floting clouds in the sky.
- You can indulge in hiking for exploring the region and enjoy the campfire along with the blowing breeze.
- This campsite impresses all nature lovers desiring a respite from the hustle and bustle of the city lives.
1) Drive right all the way down to the campsite on your own vehicle.
2) You also can avail the transport facility provided by us at an extra cost.
3) You can even reach Kumily through a bus and avail jeep pickup from the campsite for departure at a further cost.
How to reach Vagamon:
- By air: Cochin International Airport is 75 Km away from Vagamon, Kerala.
- By road: Vagamon is linked to major nearby cities like Trivandrum, Kochi and Munnar through bus services. You can also hire cabs to reach Vagamon.
- By train: Kuttikanam railway station is the nearmost railway station at a distance of 22 km from Vagamon.
Know before you book
- Please follow the instructions given by the camp in-charges.
- Avoid uncomfortable garments during the activities (like sarees, etc.)
- Carrying jewels or different valuables isn't advisable.
- No smoking or intake of alcohol before or during the activity is permitted.
- Kindly dispose of plastics and other garbage in the bin.
- Do not litter the campsite, otherwise, you will be fined.
Things to Carry
- Clothing and Rain Gear
- Camera to Capture Memories
- ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the cost of Hilltop Camping In Vagamon?
Hilltop Camping In Vagamon will cost INR 1,500.
How is Hilltop Camping Safety guaranteed in Vagamon?
Safety while doing Hilltop Camping in Vagamon is ensured by making use of safety gear with proper guidance and instructions.
What is the age limit for Hilltop Camping In Vagamon?
Only with adult supervision can children older than 10 years old enjoy hilltop camping in Vagamon.
How to book for Water Hilltop Camping In Vagamon?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266."
What is the Check-in time for this activity?
Check-in time is for this activity is at 3:30 p.m
What should we carry with ourself during check-in?
During Check-in, everyone has to bring their ID proof like an Aadhar card, PAN card, or any other document.