Quick Info :∩╗┐
- Route: Haridwar - Rishikesh - Dehradun - Mussoorie
- Duration: 5 days 4 nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Destination:
Make the most out of the experience in Uttrakhand explore an amazing transition of gorgeous natural wonders & venture deep into the region. Experience the magnificent town full of rivers, lakes, and waterfalls flowing from the hills dotted with many historical & cultural beliefs. Haridwar is a beautiful city settled on the banks of river Ganga well known for its beauty and spirituality. Located where the sacred River Ganga emerges from the base of the Himalayas. Rishikesh this beautiful city has a blend of both adventure and spirituality. Rishikesh is also known as the "Yoga Capital of the World", it has numerous yoga centers that attract tourists. Take a journey through this holy city to refresh your spirituality. Dehradun is one of the most beautiful cities to visit in the sub-Himalayantrack nested in the beautiful doon valley in the lap of Himalaya. This trip will bring up the most exclusive places and things to do in those places. Mussoorie the ΓÇ£Queen of HillsΓÇ¥, about 35 km from Dehradun caved between the mountains with great panoramic views.
How to reach: The city of Haridwar does not have an airport. Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is the nearest one. Haridwar is well-connected to many cities across India, through many highways. National Highway 58, passes through Haridwar connects it to Delhi. The main railway station serving the area is Haridwar Railway Station. It comes under Northern Railway Zone and it is connected to major cities and tourist destinations in India.
Day 1: Arrival in Haridwar | Local Sightseeing
- Get picked up from Haridwar Railway Station/ Haridwar Bus stand and get transferred to the Hotel in a private vehicle.
- Check-in at the hotel & and relax for a while before the sightseeing tour.
- Visit hilltop temples, Chanda Devi, Mansa Devi one can take a ropeway to skip walking and get a city view while sitting on the ropeway, it shall be a small ride for Mansa Devi and Chanda Devi temple.
- Both temples are situated on opposite sides of each other and refer as Siddh Peetha.
- Enjoy the evening by getting into the city vibes and experience the ritual of light and sound of Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri where the priests perform prayers with bowls of fire and the ringing of the temple bells.
- Get surrounded by chanting mantras and reflection of the lights off the surface of holy river water float days and flowers in the river.
- Later return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar to Rishikesh | Rishikesh Sightseeing
- Wake up early to have a mesmerizing view of sun rays falling on river water.
- Starting early morning after breakfast at 8:00 AM to Rishikesh - The Yoga City it will be a small drive of an hour. Enjoy the beautiful green valley and river flowing along.
- Check-in to the hotel to get freshen up to explore Rishikesh.
- Visit the most famous attraction points which include Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula, and get a magnificent look at the River Ganga.
- Get connected to nature while visiting Neer Gaddu Waterfall, the water flowing from natural rocky cliffs tempts the holidaymakers to take a cool dip in the narrow stream.
- Visit the famous Parmarth Niketan Ashram - Ashram is a true spiritual haven, lying on the holy banks of Mother Ganga in the lap of lush Himalayas
- Afterward, visit the market of Rishikesh and get many things to take as a souvenir from the journey.
- In the evening experience, the Ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat, the main and foremost thing here is to see the flow of the Ganga river along with hundreds of people praying altogether and bells are ringing everywhere, that whole scenario will mesmerize one for sure.
- Later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Rishikesh to Dehradun | Dehradun Sightseeing
- Starting early morning after breakfast at 8:00 AM to Dehradun- The Doon Valley it will be a small drive of two hours.
- Enjoy the beautiful green valley and river flowing along.
- Check-in to the hotel to get freshen up to explore Doon valley.
- Visit some of the famous places like robbers cave famous for river flows through a narrow, cave-like gorge and enjoying views of the disappearing river.
- Get the blessing of a positive divine at Tapkeshwar temple is one of the most famous temples dedicated to Shiva, situated by the forest side, the main shivalinga at the temple is inside a natural cave.
- Reach Sahastradhara afterward which has thousandfold springs famous for its water, take a dip in the water which is said to cure skin diseases.
- Get mesmerized after visiting Buddha Temple at Clement Town: It is known as one of the biggest Buddhist centers in the country. It is one of those Tibetan temples which is known for its monumental, art-filled stupa & 103-ft. statue of the Buddha.
- Don't miss a chance to visit the famous Bazar Paltan Bazar and check out the various items on display.
- Afterward, return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Dehradun.
Day 4: Dehradun to Mussoorie | Mussoorie Sightseeing
- Have a great morning in Doon city.
- Begin with a mouth-watering breakfast hotel and get freshen up.
- Get transferred to Mussoorie city and have checked in the hotel.
- Head out for sightseeing in Mussoorie
- Visit the main attractions of the city which are Kempty waterfall, Sister's town, Lal Dibba, Company garden, gun hill, camel's back road, Mussoorie christ church.
- Head out for a mall road visit and visit the market and spend the evening.
- You can visit several places or take a ropeway ride to gun hill point to visit the best view of the city from that place on your own.
- Return to your hotel for an overnight stay in Mussoorie
Day 5: Departure | End of Trip
- Wake up in the morning.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel with memories and head toward your home.
- Get transferred to the bus stand/ Railway station/ Airport near Haridwar at your convenience.
- End of trip.