- Route: Delhi - Mussoorie - Dehradun - Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
About the Tour:
- Indulge yourself in an excursion to the most famous hill stations in Uttarakhand - Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, and Mussoorie. Haridwar, known as 'The Gateway of the Ganga' is considered one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Hindus where one can witness the rituals for the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - 'Har ki Pauri'. On the other hand, Rishikesh 'The Yoga Capital of India' sits gracefully near the foot of the mighty Himalayas opens a doorway to spirituality and adventure. Dehradun, a place nestled beautifully in the Doon Valley amid Ganga River on the east and the Yamuna River on the west, is known for its beautiful climate and picturesque landscapes.
- Mussoorie, the Queen of the Hills sits gloriously at an average height of 6,170 ft. offers pleasant weather, soothing breezes, scented mists, and gorgeous panoramic views of some majestic peaks in the Indian Himalayas.
How to Reach: You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is an airport in Delhi that has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station that also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
Day 1: Delhi - Mussoorie | Indulge in an overnight journey to Mussoorie
- Get ready to have a mesmerizing experience in the land of utmost beauty, Uttrakhand.
- Meet at a pickup point in Delhi.
- Start an overnight journey from Delhi to Mussoorie.
- Reach Mussoorie early in the morning on Day 2.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Mussoorie | Witness the grace of the mighty Kempty Falls
- On reaching Mussoorie, complete the check-in formalities and leave for the Mussoorie local tour.
- Visit famous Kempty waterfalls which are 15Kms approx. from Mussoorie. It is a popular tourist point in Mussoorie.
- You can also visit Cloud Ends (at your own cost) which is 7Kms approx. from Mussoorie. It is the highest point of Mussoorie offering an awesome view to tourists.
- Have lunch (at your own cost) and visit Camels Back Road which is around 3Kms where rocks are shaped like a hump of a camel at the end of the road.
- Later visit Gun Hill Point which is the second-highest point in Mussoorie. You can also enjoy the view through a cable car at your own cost. It offers a complete view of Mussoorie.
- In the evening visit Gun hill road and mall road for shopping.
- Overnight stay and dinner at a hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 3: Mussoorie - Dehradun - Rishikesh | Indulge in a thrilling adventure of River Rafting in Rishikesh
- Wake up in the morning, have a good breakfast at the hotel, and proceed to Dehradun after checking out.
- On arrival at Dehradun, visit the most famous Sahastradhara waterfalls, RobberΓÇÖs Cave, Tapkeshwar Temple, Malsi Deer Park, Lachhiwala, and Mindrolling monastery.
- After exploring Dehradun, start driving towards Rishikesh which will take around 2 hours.
- On arrival at Rishikesh, complete the check-in formalities, freshen up, take a tour of your hotel, and head over to explore Rishikesh.
- Enjoy the activities such as Bungee Jumping and River Rafting in Shivpuri (at your own cost). Shivpuri which is known for its river rafting activity is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula.
- In the evening, witness the Ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Return to the hotel, freshen up and relax, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 4: Rishikesh - Haridwar | Witness the beautiful sight of Ganga Aarti and feel the spirituality within
- Wake up early in the morning in Rishikesh, have a hearty breakfast, and check out from the hotel.
- Visit the famous bridges of Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula which span the breadth of the river Ganga.
- After exploring the remaining places in Rishikesh, start your journey towards Haridwar.
- Upon arrival in Haridwar, complete the check-in formalities and leave for Haridwar local tour.
- Head over to see Daksha Mahadev Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Dakshmahadev Temple.
- Later in the evening, witness the famous Ganga Aarti and take a holy dip in Har ki Pauri.
- Return to the hotel, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Haridwar.
Day 5: Haridwar - Delhi | Departure | Time to head back home with a plethora of memories
- Wake up in Haridwar, have a hearty breakfast, complete the check-out formalities from the Hotel then proceed to Delhi.
- End the tour with lots of Golden memories on reaching Delhi.