- Route: Haridwar - Rishikesh - Joshimath - Auli - Haridwar
- Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
- Start Point: Haridwar
- End Point: Haridwar
About the Tour:
- Experience the magnificent tour to Rishikesh and Haridwar town full of rivers, lakes, and waterfalls flowing from the hills dotted with many historical & cultural beliefs.
- Begin the tour by reaching Haridwar which is also known as the ΓÇ£Gateway of GodΓÇ¥ through the hilly roads and cover some picturesque sites on the way.
- Witness the rituals for the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - ΓÇ£Har ki PauriΓÇ¥ in Haridwar. Proceeding to Rishikesh ΓÇ£The Yoga Capital Of IndiaΓÇ¥ endeavor river rafting under experts' assistance and attend the evening aarti on the Triveni Ghat which offers you peace of thought. Conclude the tour by visiting Auli, a white winter wonderland with stunning views & natural beauty.
- Come across Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag on the way. Visit the Gateway for trekking - Joshimath, witness the rich flora and fauna along with the confluence of Alaknanda and Dhauliganga rivers at Vishnu Prayag.
- This 6-day package is the perfect blend of nature, culture, and adventure.
How to reach: You can reach Haridwar by roadways and rail networks from all parts of India. Haridwar has no airport. The nearest airport is in Dehradun. It is Jolly Grant Airport which is 40km away. Taxis and buses are easily available from there till Haridwar. Another close airport is in Delhi which is 200 km from Haridwar. Cabs and buses are easily available from there till Haridwar.
Day 1: Haridwar | Sightseeing & Evening aarti
- Meet our representative at a pickup point in Haridwar and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- Upon arrival in Haridwar, complete the check-in formalities and leave for Haridwar local tour.
- Head over to see Daksha Mahadev Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Dakshmahadev Temple.
- Later in the evening, witness the famous Ganga Aarti and take a holy dip in Har ki Pauri.
- Get surrounded by chanting mantras and reflection of the lights off the surface of holy river water float days and flowers in the river.
- Return to the hotel, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Haridwar.
Day 2: Haridwar - Rishikesh | Visiting the Yoga Capital
- Wake up early in the morning in Haridwar, enjoy your breakfast and head off to Rishikesh after completing the check-out formalities.
- On arrival at Rishikesh, complete the check-in formalities, freshen up, take a tour of your hotel, and head over to explore Rishikesh.
- Visit the famous bridges of Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula which span the breadth of the river Ganga.
- Enjoy the activities such as Bungee Jumping and River Rafting in Shivpuri (at your own cost). Shivpuri which is known for its river rafting activity is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula.
- In the evening, witness the Ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Come back to the same hotel, freshen up and relax, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 3: Rishikesh - Joshimath | Drive through Joshimath
- Wake up in the morning, have a healthy breakfast, and start your journey towards Auli after completing the checkout formalities.
- En-route visit Joshimath (the winter home for Badrinath) while passing through Devprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag on the way.
- Witness the confluence of the Alaknanda River and Bhagirathi rivers meet and take the name Ganga.
- On the way visit Narsingh Temple which is a winter pilgrim for Badrinath.
- On arrival at Joshimath, check into your pre-booked hotel and rest for the day.
- Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Day 4: Joshimath - Auli - Joshimath | Gurson Trek
- Wake up by having a view of snow-capped mountains and having a delicious breakfast.
- Get transferred to have a cable car ride all over the snow-capped mountain or take a car on rent from the main market to Auli.
- After an enjoyable cable car ride, begin a trek to Gorson Bugyal which is 3kms one way.
- The trek is known for its beautiful views and one will find the experience very easy and enjoyable, along with it visit the artificial lake in Auli which is been frozen.
- Visit the most mesmerizing view ever and feel the cold breeze with temperature drops too many celsius that too in the daytime.
- In the evening, return to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 5: Joshimath - Auli - Joshimath | Skiing, and Sightseeing
- Wake up early in the morning, after breakfast, get ready for sightseeing in Auli.
- Note - Here you can opt for Ropeway from Joshimath to Auli on a direct payment basis or you can drive up to Auli and visit on a walk-in basis Auli Artificial Lake and experience spectacular views of Nanda Devi peak.
- Spend time admiring the gorgeous nature around that will heal your exhaustion, thanks to the refreshing breeze and magnificent panorama.
- Enjoy the famous adventure activity over here skiing and witness the mesmerizing view of the snow-clad mountains and pine trees covered with snow
- Get back to the hotel by the evening, have dinner and stay overnight in Joshimath.
Day 6: Joshimath - Haridwar | End of the tour
- Wake up early in the morning after breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and travel downhill towards Haridwar.
- The vicinity is a blessing for nature-lovers.
- Bid farewell to your trip as you drive to Haridwar.