- Route: Bangalore - Hampi - Bangalore
- Duration: 2 Days & 1 Nights
- Start point: Bangalore Airport
- Endpoint: Bangalore Airport
About the tour :
- Get equipped to discover Hampi, the metropolis of ruins. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is an area of historic importance.
- The metropolis is surrounded by historic monuments and exquisite temples and they all are equipped to be explored through you.
- It become was the second-biggest metropolis withinside the world.
- At that time, Hampi additionally served because the capital of the Vijayanagar empire was around 1500 AD.
- In thsi Hampi excursion bundle from Bangalore, you may discover the ruins of several temples and different structures.
- So shall we discover the metropolis of Hampi on the best weekend getaway with Universal Adventures?
How to attain:
You can attain Bangalore through the air at Bangalore International Airport that's placed at a distance of forty km from the metropolis. From right here you may take pay as you go taxi offerings and bus offerings to attain the metropolis. Many country-wide and global flights land in this airport making approachability of the metropolis easy.
Day 1: Bangalore to Hampi | Visit Virupaksha Temple, Hemakuta Hill Temple Complex
- The motive force will choose you up out of your resort/house at the required time in Bangalore as protected in Hampi excursion bundle from Bangalore
- After choose-up, we begin our adventure from Bangalore to Hampi, it might take approximately eight hours along with your refreshment breaks to attain Hampi.
- Bangalore to Hampi distance is 349 km and the toll road until Chitradurga at the path could be very good.
- On attaining Hampi you May first check-in at your resort or accommodation. After freshening up, we can start the Hampi sightseeing excursion.
- The following cautioned locations could be protected to your arrival as protected in Hampi excursion bundle from Bangalore:
- Virupaksha Temple - The maximum well-known temple in Hampi
- Hemakuta Hill Temple Complex
- Kadalekalu Ganesha
- Hampi Bazaar - a colorful area packed with stalls of garments and antiques.
- Monolithic Ugra Narasimha Statue - Although in part destroyed through invaders, nonetheless a must-see attraction
- Tungabhadra River Ghat - You take a ferry from right here to visit the opposite facet of the river.
- Sasivekalu Ganesha Temple
- On finishing touch of your first-day excursion, you may be brought to your resort Hampi.
Day 2: Visit Lotus Mahal & Vithala Temple Complex | Back to Bangalore
- Start your day with having a scrumptious breakfast.
- Explore Stepped Tank/Royal Enclosure, Mahanavami Dibba etc .
- Elephant Stables - Indo-Islamic fashion shape used because the stables for the royal elephants
- Lotus Mahal - Beautiful monument with tranquil gardens, arches & complex carvings.
- Zenana Enclosure - a walled compound reserved for the royal women
- Hazara Rama Temple - located near Zenana Enclosure & Lotus Mahal
- Vithala Temple Complex - Location of the well-known landmark of Hampi, the Stone Chariot
- Monolith Bull/Queen's Bath
- Archaeological Museum - Near Vithala Temple Complex
- Achyutaraya Temple - temple ruins with decorative designated carvings & sculpted pillars
- You may have your lunch in Hampi or at an eating place to your manner lower back.
- After the finishing touch of your excursion of Hampi, you may be dropped lower back at your resort in Bangalore.