About the Destination:
- Embark on a half-day cultural excursion in Chennai and take gigantic satisfaction of traversing thru a few terrific sacred spots which include the Marundeeswarar Temple, which is a distinguished Shaivite temple withinside the spot. Soothe your thoughts and frame with touring the enjoyable ambiance.
About the Half-Day Cultural Tour in Chennai:
- The half-day cultural excursion in Chennai helps you to experience a sightseeing excursion that consists of the distinguished temples of Chennai and is devised to render utmost peace to you and your family. You shall additionally get to have fun with on South Indian cuisines and look at the specific Bharatanatyam dance of Tamil Nadu.
- Besides, the half-day cultural excursion in Chennai proved you with complimentary lodge choose ups and drop offs facility withinside the town place and you may experience cushty air-conditioned transfers throughout the complete sightseeing excursion. The half-day cultural excursion in Chennai is likewise which include bottled water and front fees.
- Car (Toyota Etios, Maruti Swift Dzire or similar): four passengers + three portions of fashionable sized luggage
- Van (Toyota Innova or similar): 6 passengers + five portions of fashionable sized luggage.
Hotel Pick Up:
- Time: 7:00am
- Hotel choose up and drop off is to be had inside Chennai town limits only
- Please arrive on the lodge foyer or choose up region 10 mins earlier than the scheduled departure
- Please be affected person in instances of unexpected delays because of visitors alongside the choose up route.
- Minimum 2 individuals are required to ee-e book the excursion.
- This excursion is unfastened for kids elderly 0-2 furnished they do now no longer require a seat
- Child seats aren't to be had
Day 1 -
- 7:00am lodge select out up
- 7:45am approx. go to Marundeeswarar Temple and revel in a colourful prayer ceremony
- 8:30am approx. experience an genuine South Indian breakfast at a nearby restaurant
- 9:30am approx. witness a Bharatanatyam dance and go to at an artwork gallery on the Kalakshetra Dance Academy
- 12:00pm lodge drop off