- Route: Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Mount Abu - Udaipur - Jaipur - Agra
- Duration: 15 Days & 14 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Agra
About the Destination:
- Discover the Golden Triangle and Royal Rajasthan's hidden secrets and techniques to get a taste of a wide range of flavors, as well as the grandeur of subculture and rich history. The Golden Triangle excursion, which includes all of the iconic towns of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, also allows you to fully appreciate the wealth of Rajasthan outside Rajasthan.
- The tour delves deep into India's rich customs and traditions, from the breathtaking Taj Mahal to the Golden Sand Dunes of the Thar Desert. The tour is custom-made to guide you through the relics of the opulent past, which have been ruled by several distinct empires that have come together to form a one-of-a-kind mix.
How to reach:
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi, which services both domestic and international flights, is a viable option for getting to Himachal.
- By Rail: The New Delhi Railway Station, located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, is the only station where the majority of trains enter and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are a good option because their routes are well connected to cities such as Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi | Welcome to the Capital of India
- Meet our consultant in Delhi at a predetermined location.
- Transfer to your pre-arranged motel, complete the check-in procedures and unwind for a while.
- In the afternoon, see Jantar Mantar, a gigantic observatory with astronomical systems and instruments that can all be built entirely out of masonry.
- Rajghat, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, and India Gate are all worth seeing.
- Return to your accommodation for a tasty meal.
- Overnight live in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing and Transfer to Agra | From Capital to City of Taj
- Prepare to see and photograph the tall prestige Qutub Minar and calm Lotus Temple after breakfast.
- After then, it's over to Agra, another old and romantic city.
- Along the way, you'll see Sikandara, Emperor Akbar's mausoleum.
- When you arrive, check into your motel.
- Overnight live at Agra.
Day 3: Agra to Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri | Get Ready to Listen "Khamma Ghani" as you Arrive
- Prepare to visit Jaipur, the Pink City, after breakfast.
- On the way, you could stop by Fatehpur Sikri, which was once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- After that, visit the Buland Darwaza, the world's largest gateway.
- When you arrive in Jaipur, check into your hotel and unwind for the evening.
- Overnight live at Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur Local Sightseeing | Visit the Mighty Amer Fort
- After breakfast, a full day of nearby sightseeing in Jaipur begins.
- Visit Amber Fort and look for the monarchy of Sheesh Mahal, where the famous song 'Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna kya' was filmed.
- While wandering around nearby food booths, take a picture graph to prevent at Jal Mahal.
- You could then visit the Imperial City Palace and Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
- The magnificently crafted Hawa Mahal is a treat for the eyes.
- Return to the motel and unwind for the evening.
- Overnight live at Jaipur.
Day 5: Departure | End your Tour with Wonderful Memories
- After a healthy breakfast, pack your belongings and a package of memories.
- Complete the motel's check-out procedures.
- Finish your trip with unforgettable memories by visiting your favorite holiday destination in Jaipur.