About the tour:
Enjoy this ultimate 5days tour from Mumbai to Goa famous for its beaches, sunsets and crazy nights. It is one the most popular tourist destination mostly visited by international tourists, Indian tourist, or even more so. The state of Goa is divided into North Goa and South Goa. North Goa is the nightlife hub where all the touristy beaches, flea markets, and beach shacks are located. South Goa is the land of luxurious resorts and laid-back beach vibes. Begin the tour by Dolphin sightseeing followed by exploring famous attractions including Aguada Fort, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute beach, Anjuna Beach and Baga beach in North Goa. Enjoy a plethora of water based activities like Ski, Banana Boat Ride, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat and Bumper Ride. Experience the best of Goa package from Mumbai where the buzz is louder, larger crowd and such a great place to rejuvenate or go wild.
- Route: Mumbai - Goa - Mumbai
- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Start Point: Mumbai
- End Point: Mumbai
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner as per itinerary.
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Enjoy the water activities such as scuba diving, parasailing, ski and speed boating.
- Experience an amazing show of the friendly dolphins in North Goa.
- Shop for variety of cashew-nuts, Goan hats, hand-painted ceramics and handicrafts from the flea markets in Goa.
- Visit Shree Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and the Shri Manguesh Temple in South Goa.
How to Reach:
You can reach Mumbai by air, railways and roadways. Mumbai has excellent connectivity with most of the major cities around the world, as well as the domestic sectors. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the airport in Mumbai. The nearest railway station is Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station which has train connectivity to the rest of India. Mumbai has road links to all parts of the country with the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Day 1: Goa | Arrival
- Meet our tour representative at Goa Airport/ Railway Station and get transferred to your hotel.
- Complete the check in formalities and relax for some time.
- Explore the sandy beaches under the sun with sparkling wine in one hand and feel the breeze.
- In the evening, enjoy the nightlife of Goa and Beach shacks and indulge in Goan delicacies.
- Head back to your hotel enjoy dinner and have a comfortable night stay.
Day 2: North Goa | Sightseeing
- Wake up early in the morning, have a hearty breakfast and get ready to explore the North Goa.
- Head to the Arabian Sea for a Dolphin Sightseeing tour and capture once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the surreal feeling of watching Dolphins playing in the Arabian Sea.
- Visit the popular attractions including Coco Beach, Aguada Fort, Calangute beach,Calangute Annexe, Anjuna Beach and Baga beach.
- In the evening, go shopping in the flea market.
- Return to the hotel, enjoy and overnight stay and Dinner.
Day 3: South Goa | Sightseeing
- Wake up early in the morning, have a nutritious breakfast and get ready for the whole day tour.
- Exploring soulful South Goa by visiting the Shree Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and the Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol.
- Head to Old Goa and understand the history of Basilicas of Bom Jesus and St. Cathedral.
- Visit Dona Paula Bay and Miramar beach and end the fun-filled day trip.
- Return back to the hotel enjoy your overnight stay and dinner.
Day 4: Grand Island Tour | Enjoy the water sports
- Wake up in the morning, have a heavy breakfast and step out to explore the Grand Island
- Head to Coco Beach jetty and spot the friendly dolphins.
- Later on move towards the Grand island, to enjoy a plethora of water based activities like Ski, Banana Boat Ride, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat and Bumper Ride.
- After a thrilling day, head back to the hotel and enjoy and an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Goa | Departure
- Wake up in the morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then check out from your hotel.
- Get transferred to the airport / railway station in Goa and head back home.
- Conclude the trip on reaching your preferred destination with beautiful memories.