About the Destination:
Planning a holiday and looking for the ultimate deal on Tour Packages from Goa to Bangalore? Here is our Goa package from Bangalore that can easily find the first place in everyoneΓÇÖs travel bucket list. Home to one of the magnificent architecture, crazy nightlife, rich culture and scenic beaches are the reason why people plan the Goa tour package from Bangalore.
A day in Goa can be all you ever wanted to do on a vacation, whether itΓÇÖs the most happening nightlife, exploring the beautiful facades of the old city, a peaceful walk by nature, a sightseeing tour of historic places, savouring local delicacies, or experiencing the thrill of water sports on Baga beach. Tour packages from Bangalore to Goa are not just about parties and beaches; it has a lot more to offer.
- Vehicle: AC Car
- Start Point/End Point: GOA Airport/Railway Station
- Places Covered: North Goa, South Goa, Candolim, Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Driver cum Guide
- 24*7 support during the tour
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- SCUBA GOA in North Goa.
- Enjoy a thrilling experience of a Premium water sport - FLY BOARD.
- BUNGEE JUMP at Chapora.
- CANDLELIGHT DINNER at Baga Beach.
- SUNSET CRUISE at Mandovi River.
- Plan a visit to CRUISE CASINO.
- WINDSURFING at Baga Beach.
- Breathtaking COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT.
- Plan a visit to the GOA FLEA MARKET
- Join a NIGHT PARTY at a beach club in North Goa
How to reach:
There are multiple ways to reach Goa. You can choose any of the below -
Take a Flight to Goa International Airport (GOI) from Mumbai/Bangalore/Delhi.
Take a train to Madgaon Junction/Dabolim/Vasco-Da-Gama/Thivim
Take a bus to Goa.
Day 1: Arrival at Goa
- At your arrival in Goa get greeted by a chauffeur who will ensure a smooth transfer to the hotel in a private vehicle and help you out with the check-in formalities.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can go out exploring the surroundings of the resort or the beaches nearby while having a great time with your loved ones.
- Overnight stay in Goa.
Day 2: Full Day Sightseeing of South Goa
- On the second day of your Goa holiday tour enjoy a delicious breakfast in the hotel.
- Full-day sightseeing in a private vehicle covering Old Goa Churches, Dona Paula and Miramar Beach.
- Go Shopping at Panjim flea market.
- Take a Mandovi River Cruise (On Sharing Basis).
- Return back to your hotel and have a good sleep.
Day 3: Full Day Sightseeing of North Goa
- Have breakfast and get ready for a tour to North Goa.
- Begin your North Goa excursion with a visit to the Aguada Fort which can offer you breath-taking views and a soothing experience.
- Next, Goa trip package for 6 days takes you to the largest beach in North Goa, Calangute Beach.
- Later, you can head out to Baga beach which offers one of the best nightlife in Goa.
- Furthermore, your tour package takes you to Anjuna beach which is known for the famous and popular full-moon parties.
- Having visited a couple of best beaches in Goa, you return back to your hotel room and doze off to another great day.
Day 4: Dudhsagar Waterfall Tour
- Energise yourself with a satisfying breakfast.
- Start off for your visits to IndiaΓÇÖs highest waterfall, the Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
- After a heart-robbing visit to the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, an astonishing visit to the Spice plantation awaits you.
- Enjoy the perfect harmony of the spice plantations with mother nature.
- Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: A Day at the Beach with Watersports (At an additional cost)
- After having a lip-smacking breakfast, all set to go out to get some sensation in water in Goa.
- Drive to Candolim beach for the various exciting water sports and activities, Candolim beach offers the best watersports.
- Indulge yourself in Jet Ski, Paragliding, Bumper ride and splash out on Banana boat ride & Speedboat ride.
- After adrenaline rush activities, you can choose from crocodile sightseeing, bird watching and quad biking.
- If you want to spend some time shopping then try a market that is close to Candolim beach.
- Back to your hotel and take some rest.
Day 6: Departure
- Begin the new day of your Goa trip with a nutritious breakfast.
- Pack bags, get ready for check out from the hotel.
- Head to the airport/station.