Know Before You Book Go Karting, Vijayawada:
- To engage in Go-Karting, a minimum of two people are needed.
- When Go-Karting, try to keep your hands away from the wheels to avoid injuries.
- Remember to put on a helmet before getting in the Karts to prevent head injuries when travelling at fast speeds.
- To prevent injuries, strict regulations are in place, especially for young children under the age of 15.
- Additionally, Go-Karts have distinctive bumpers to protect them from some crashes.
- If you're serious about winning the race, you must avoid colliding with other competitors.
- Bring valid ID Proof with you.